Where in the world are you

Scenic Worcester, MA lol

:laughing: I hear ya, Worcester is almost as exciting as Medford:laughing:

Hey,

I'll have you know that those of us that grew up in Ayer (right next to the person from Littleton btw;) ), found Worcester and Medford to be big, bad cities, lol!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I still remember the parade when McDonald's finally came to town... :rolleyes1

Hey,

I'll have you know that those of us that grew up in Ayer (right next to the person from Littleton btw;) ), found Worcester and Medford to be big, bad cities, lol!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I still remember the parade when McDonald's finally came to town... :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hello, Ireland -- we're a family of 4 from Titusville, New Jersey -- although we're originally from the Milwaukee, Wisconsin & Chicago, Illinois area.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Hello Neighbours​
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

:banana: :banana: Its great meeting you all here :banana: :banana:

We are from the Quad Cities USA area. About 19 miles east of Moline, IL and 148 miles west of Chicago. Hello, Ireland! -and to all of my fellow DVC family members! :)

DVC members from Mississauga, Ontario, Canada - just West of Toronto. Born in Montreal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter