• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is the Epcot Chase Visa picture place now?

Heard it's not in Innoventions anymore? Is it still 1p-4p? o_O:-)

Thanks
Current times shown are 1p to 7p for Epcot
And if you happen to have any Star Wars fans in your group there is a Visa spot at HS to meet Kylo Ren character. That one is 11p-4p

my cm family member works this spot and knows mickey and minnie hang out there all the time , she knows them intimately....
she also knows her good friends pluto and goofy are there as well and hang along with mickey and minnie! can't wait to visit that spot soon to catch up with them, because they do feel like family to me. ....

Whoops, yes it's a Disney Chase Visa. Thanks everyone, we've missed this photo spot the last couple of times. We're usually in the World Showcase by 1pm but I think we can fit it in this time.

All the way at the top left of the imagination pavilion. We did it on two different days in June and had Minnie and Pluto both times. I liked the backdrop!

All the way at the top left of the imagination pavilion. We did it on two different days in June and had Minnie and Pluto both times. I liked the backdrop!

Thanks! Do you enter it from inside or from outside? We've only gone on Figment and played the games at the ride exit, I can't picture another area.

Thanks! Do you enter it from inside or from outside? We've only gone on Figment and played the games at the ride exit, I can't picture another area.

It’s behind that water fountain thing that squirts water from one hole into another one. Probably not describing that well, but it’s not in the entrance to Figament.

Outside. You come out of the game area and up some steps, to the left of the Pixar film festival. You go in a door with a sign above it and check in at a stand, then get in line.

How long does the line tend to be? Also where in HS is Kylo Ren?

For the photo op at Epcot, I have found that the line is short but moves slowly because they take more time with each family than at other photo ops.

Kylo Ren is in the Star Wars Launch Bay at DHS. There is a regular Kylo Ren area and a Disney Visa Kylo Ren area. The Visa area has shorter hours, so if you get there outside those hours you can go to the regular area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter