• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is the "My Aulani" app?

SteveNZ

Mouseketeer
Anyone else surprised that there is no Aulani smartphone app? There are a bunch of obvious things it could do:

1) Check in / out
2) Order room service
3) Dining reservations
4) View / buy Photopass images
5) Resort Map
6) Daily Iwa
7) Aunty's Beach House sign-up
8) Spa bookings

Seems like Disney could take the code base of the Disneyland / Disney World apps as a basis for the app easily enough.

I for one hate that I now need to have my phone out to navigate a day at the parks. And now the ships. Please don’t wish that on me for the resorts as well.

I for one hate that I now need to have my phone out to navigate a day at the parks. And now the ships. Please don’t wish that on me for the resorts as well.
Definitely not suggesting it should be mandatory, but there are those that enjoy managing parts of their stay this way.

Definitely not suggesting it should be mandatory, but there are those that enjoy managing parts of their stay this way.

Problem is when the app is the only way you can do it. Fast pass, for instance, or the ship Navigators - where now paper copies don’t include everything that’s online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter