• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is Z&X's Dad?

Parkhopper

Disney Collector
Still up here trying to find the right line to get my voucher for the NH Pin Party and I figured I would run into Z&X's Dad somewhere around here.

Steve... Stop ringing my door bell and running in to the woods... The video is working:smooth:

How did you know it was me.......Actually I'm being chased by the porteguese MONKEY MAN...please help me.....give me some bananna's or something dudes...get me help from this thing , it wants nat's pins.....I swear!:bounce: :mad: :bounce: :bounce: :mad: :bounce:
I'm gona get away HEHEHEHE LOLOLOLOL!!!

There coming to take me away he he ha ha ........

We ARE coming to take you away ha ha...we'll be there Saturday night at the BW pin cart!! 8pm, don't be late :)

Take him away??? He is already GONE!!! You have heard the expression Been there done that. Well he went there and never came back:bounce: :jester: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter