Where magic lives CD?

snubie

DIS Veteran
Has anyone purchased this CD in the parks yet? Are you pleased? We bought the Wished soundtrack and I love it.

Stacey

I know it's a different beast altogether, but after buying WML DVD and the recently released MK DVD which both look like a bunch of crapozoids, I'm very leery in buying anything released by their parks department.

While I empathize with FatCows plight, the CD is very good. The guy at Disney who is responsible for the release is a true Disney music fan and expert, and he goes to great lengths to make them the best they can be. The cd is to be updated but I'm not sure when(perhaps by the end of the year?). If you like attraction music you'll love the cd.:earsboy:

I trust Micca's judgement. If you say it's good, I'll buy it too the next time at WDW.

ps: it's re-recorded version, right? not just remastered version of older park CDs, I hope?

The recordings are the authentic attraction soundtracks. Randy Thornton is the man responsible for what goes onto the discs. The music is not re-recorded, so the tracks are original. In some cases, the sequences are re-mixed to make them listenable at home(i.e. Splash Mountain might not play all the way through in the actual attraction), but he does his best to make it a listenable re-creation.:earsboy:

I'm sklpping over the CD's and going to Live365.com Park Hopper station. Right now, I'm listening to Fantasmic! I wish I was there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter