Where to get rid of unused/unwanted candy molds?

jrnunzio3

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,
I would like to get rid of a bunch of my candy molds that I have as I don't want to do it anymore. I have a huge Rubbermaid tub full of them. I have never used Ebay and don't want to use Craigslist (my husband got some crazy responses from there and I don't want anyone to have my address/phone number). Is there someplace else to get rid of these? :confused3

I also have a few cake pans that I don't want any longer. Can you tell that since I am not working right now and I have time on my hands, that I am trying to declutter? :lmao:

Thanks,
Jenny

Freecycle. I've gotten rid of a bunch of stuff that way. I know what you mean about the address thing, but honestly, I never had a problem with giving mine out to someone through Freecycle. Most of the time I just leave the items on my front stoop.

Once in a while I arrange to drop things off to someone, usually where they work.

If you are not familiar with this sight, no money is exchanged, the items given and gotten are free.

Are there any groups nearby tht could use them - guides, maybe? Or a school that could either use them or sell them? (Our school does have a stall for this sort of stuff at its winter and summer fairs)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter