Where to stay prior to checking into Saratoga Springs????

cheryl21666

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any ideas of where to stay for one night prior to checking into Saratoga Springs?

I got a AAA rate of $63 for POP for my January trip. We'll be getting in late, so all I really care about is being on property. Next day, off to SSR!

Gosh, no. SOrry about that. I've been up for several hours, but my brain just refuses to kick in today. :confused3 It's at POP. Going to edit post now.

Not a clue. POR or POFQ are cloase. Or, there are the COurtyard, Royal Plaza, Doubletree, Hilton and Grosvenor off-site, but real close to DTD.

Are you going to have your own car? If not, I would suggest one of the All Stars or POP on Disney property. They are budget priced and will move your luggage for free.

We will have our own car. There are 4 adults and 2 children in our party, so we would have to get 2 rooms.

Try Doubletree - I believe they are all suites. Go to mousesavers.com, on the left hand side of the screen there is a section for preferred hotels off site, or something like that, if you click on that link, you can read their reviews of Doubletree, and sometimes you can get a Mousesavers discount.

lizziepooh said:
Are you going to have your own car? If not, I would suggest one of the All Stars or POP on Disney property. They are budget priced and will move your luggage for free.

I only thought they moved btwn DVCs. That makes life easier!

A couple years ago we stayed at Sierra Suites, which was only a couple miles away from DTD. I paid $65 for the night through one of those priceline-type deals where you pre-pay. The room had two full beds and a sofabed, along with a small kitchen. All of the beds were in one room, so it didn't have the space of a typical "suite", but it got the job done. They also had a free continental breakfast in the morning.

If you are going this month the Grosvenor has a $59.00 rate on their pool view rooms. Grosvenor is the closest resort to DTD on Hotel Plaza Blvd. You can see this special on their web site - www.grosvenorresort.com
Select Super Savings on the menu.

JR

Cheryl Stay on property!!!!!! You wake up and they will move you over to SSR while youre gone for the day. Its a priceless convenience.

We stayed at POP the night before we went to SSR. They moved our luggage and it reappeared at SSR. Nice.

cheryl21666 said:
I was looking for a place close to downtown disney, if you have any suggestions.

We stay at the Hilton. It is right across the street froom DD plus is close to SSR. It has two pools and you can get a nice room for under $200

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter