• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where Was This Pic Taken ?

Stumped you huh. Here is a hint.

wdwsept08-1.jpg

That's a poster along the roofline on a bus.

Ooops, maybe not. The roof of a parking lot tram?? Or the roof of the Backstage Tour Tram??

I have never seen this, so I'm guessing it is in Playhouse Disney (one of the few places in the parks I haven't been). Either that or at another mini-golf course, which I've never done either. Can I leave 3 guesses like Carol? LOL

I would have guessed Toy Story Mania, but Candyland is too juvenile a game for Andy's room.

I know what that is... ANOTHER FLASH PHOTO ON A DARK RIDE!!! For the love of all that is good, woman!
:goodvibes

I was not in charge of the camera for one second the whole trip. Also these were late at nite at the MNSSHP, so it wasn't busy enough to bother anyone.

I have never seen this, so I'm guessing it is in Playhouse Disney (one of the few places in the parks I haven't been). Either that or at another mini-golf course, which I've never done either. Can I leave 3 guesses like Carol? LOL

I would have guessed Toy Story Mania, but Candyland is too juvenile a game for Andy's room.

Michael is right it is TSM.

wdwsept08001-3.jpg

Alright, I'll lay off. I don't know what's come over me. I'm jumping everyone's case today. Forgive me?

no, no...that's one of the little alleyways in MK off Main St....just not sure which one....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter