SoccerNut

Earning My Ears
Here's where we at over the last week.

Emeril's~ A+

Margaritavile for wings and shrimp and of course a margarita~ A

Biergarten~ Good as always ~ B

Wolfgang Pucks Cafe~ Butternut Squash Soup was not as good as in the past. C+

ESPN X 3~ Very consitent. Wings get it an A

Chef's de France for CP. Z (F would be too good.) Bad food and the waiter needed deodorant.

Cindy's for dinner. Awesome. A

Narcoosees~ A+ A new must do

Kona Cafe~ Tonga toats is great. DW had a great omelet

Ohana~ Great view of Wishes and typical Ohana food. A

Le Cellier~ A traditional last lunch. Incredible as always. A+

Being the unofficial spokesman for Shula's I really missed not going there.

Originally posted by SoccerNut

Chef's de France for CP. Z (F would be too good.) Bad food and the waiter needed deodorant.
LOL! well my soon to be soninlaw says french onion soup smellls like stinky feet to him so maybe he is really smelling zee waiter???

Can you offer suggestions for Emeril's? We've never been and would love to try it. What did you eat? How did you dress and were there lots of dressed up people? Did you make reservations 6 mos in advance?

Thanks for any tips.

I did make the reservations online at 6 months.

The dress was scattered. Park to casual to dressy. We were resort/business casual and were fine.

I had the Filet, it was magnificent. I had the shrimp app and it was great also. DW and I shared the Banana Cream Pie and it was awesome as well. DW had a salad and the Rib Eye it there wasn't much left so I know she liked it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter