Where & when to buy WDW tickets

WanderlustNZ said:
Yay, tickets arrived today!
They were sent standard mail in a very plain envelope i.e. there was nothing on the envelope suggestive of what was inside.

Just a word of caution. Check the tickets are correct before ripping open the sealed plastic bag they're inside. There is a sticker on the bag telling you to do this, but in my excitement to get to my tickets I almost didn't read it. I think it becomes difficult to rectify any errors once the bag has been opened.
Not that there was anything wrong with my tickets. I just thought this was worth mentioning.

Thanks for the tip!

I am currently staking out my mailbox ........

FWIW we just scoped out options for a 10 day park hopper for WDW. We got quotes from Air NZ Holidays and Undercover Tourist. UT were several hundred $$ cheaper.

(4 x adult 10 day park hoppers plus water parks and more for $NZ1918 vs ANZ $2300.)
Haven't sorted out our DL tix yet but they are easy to do online. I couldn't face tackling them after spending most of Sat doing advanced calculus trying to work out if it would be worthwhile one of us getting a Premier Passport for the discounts ( is there a smiley for "brain hurting"???)

In case you are wondering, it isn't- it was looking good until we realised two things: alcohol isn't included in the meal discounts (!) and a lot of the places we want to dine don't participate in the discount scheme
man it was hard to find all that out though....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter