Where will we find the Magic this summer?

Where will the Magic be this summer?

• Europe

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Florida/Bahamas

Votes: 49 80.3%

• Total voters
Im curious why people think the ships would sail out of US vs Europe. Many of the Baltic and Eastern European countries are sending kids back to school this month and opening up businesses. They may be more receptive to cruise ships then we are.
None of the ships are flagged in US and we haven’t exactly treated them well.

Im curious why people think the ships would sail out of US vs Europe. Many of the Baltic and Eastern European countries are sending kids back to school this month and opening up businesses. They may be more receptive to cruise ships then we are.
None of the ships are flagged in US and we haven’t exactly treated them well.
Because Spain is discouraging all visitors. Italy and France are also moving to that. They especially won't want people from a largely untested country. Ships also have incubator qualities.

Because Spain is discouraging all visitors. Italy and France are also moving to that. They especially won't want people from a largely untested country. Ships also have incubator qualities.
Yeah, I just don't see the Magic running a Med schedule. Spain will not be ready in May, much less June or July. I can't see the infrastructure in Italy being able to be back up and running in time either.

Could the Magic TA with crew only and do Northern Europe? Maybe, but I still wouldn't see that happening until late July or August at the earliest, and that's being really optimistic...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter