• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where would you eat before meeting friends at Jellyrolls?

ohMom

Kids Get Arthritis Too!
no park pass for the day -- i'm thinking of yacht club galley??? :bitelip:

We'd probably go to Spoodles, being it's on the Boardwalk and one of the better meals we've had. :)

I would Eat at the Flying Fish Cafe , Food is Awesome Mostly fish on the Menu but the Do have the Best Steak and Chicken and Pork dishes..

on the Boardwalk..

I would opt for going to Plaio's at the aswan or our new favorite Blue Zoo in the Dolphin. Both are pricey but worth every penny IMHO.

There are alot of choices to be had, and IMHO, Yacht Club Galley would be toward the bottom of the list. The food is fine, it isn't that. There just isn't anything interesting about it.

My first choice would be Spoodle's. You will be right there on the Boardwalk when it is time to meet your friends.

If you don't mind walking to the Boardwalk after eating, I would go to either Palio or the Yachtsman Steakhouse.

I really liked the Yacht Club Galley when I went in August. I had a steak sandwich that was awesome! My dad and boyfriend had a salad with salmon in it that was HUGE! What led us to the Yacht Club Galley was my Dad went up to the front desk at the Beach Club to get a list of our room charges (which was HUGE! LOL) and they gave us a coupon for 2 free dessert samplers. Without this, we would never have went to the Yacht Club Galley and we would have missed out on a great meal! I would give it a try. It's a nice, quiet atmosphere with good food.

Spoodles or Flying Fish would be my choices. Some people would like one or the other because of the menu items, so take a look at their menus to decide which has items more to your liking. I happen to like both restaurants

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter