Wherea re the washing machines at SSR?

edk35

DIS Veteran
We have always stayed in a 2 br but we are in a studio next week....so I was wondering where the laundry rooms are? We requested the Grand Stand area...are there any near that pool? Thanks!!!

We have always stayed in a 2 br but we are in a studio next week....so I was wondering where the laundry rooms are? We requested the Grand Stand area...are there any near that pool? Thanks!!!

They are usually near the pool area.

And you'll need your room key to get into the room.

they are at all the pools.

the only exception is the one near Springs - it is about 3 times might be 4 times the size of the others and it is closer to the community hall than the pool.

now they might be one by the pool as well? this is the main pool.

they are at all the pools.

the only exception is the one near Springs - it is about 3 times might be 4 times the size of the others and it is closer to the community hall than the pool.

now they might be one by the pool as well? this is the main pool.

Okay thanks. :)

Just to be a mite more specific:

The laundry room at the Grandstand pool is at the far end of the pool (from the walkway to Carriage House), on the right...its door is just pass the "hallway" that houses the restrooms and towels...

As I recall, there are two washers and dryers...they do have coin slots, but you do not have to put coins in them. There is also a vending machine that sells individual portions (one load each) of detergent (they were $1, but haven't done laundry there in a couple of years and prices do tend to rise)...you can also buy detergent at the Artists Palette store (in 3-load boxes, too)...I think the prices are the same in both places...

It's a pretty nice facility...and there's a bench right outside if you are one who wants to wait "on site" during the wash/dry cycles ... it's nice to be able to relax pool-side but still be "with" your laundry...

Just to be a mite more specific:

The laundry room at the Grandstand pool is at the far end of the pool (from the walkway to Carriage House), on the right...its door is just pass the "hallway" that houses the restrooms and towels...

As I recall, there are two washers and dryers...they do have coin slots, but you do not have to put coins in them. There is also a vending machine that sells individual portions (one load each) of detergent (they were $1, but haven't done laundry there in a couple of years and prices do tend to rise)...you can also buy detergent at the Artists Palette store (in 3-load boxes, too)...I think the prices are the same in both places...

It's a pretty nice facility...and there's a bench right outside if you are one who wants to wait "on site" during the wash/dry cycles ... it's nice to be able to relax pool-side but still be "with" your laundry...

Thanks so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter