'Where's your prince' and will this tale end 'happily ever after'? Sept 11 - Complete

Yes - good luck with the interview.

Your shirt is adorable. Very pretty.

That tea pot is also very pretty.

I think you had a great afternoon in the world showcase, especially since you treated yourself to two yummy snacks. That napoleon looks delish and I've heard those sundaes are delish.

Can't wait to hear about dinner and a DIS meet. I hope you love it!

Mmm, that sundae does look good!

Good luck with the job interview!

Good luck on your job interview!! I'll cross my fingers for you!
Ok so now I'm drooling. The Napoleon AND the No Way Jose? I just want... one... bite... hahaha
I love the little details in France. Thankfully, DH is a take-your-time-and-see-the-details person too, so when we tour WS we go nice and slow together.
Everyone comes back from their trip saying "I wish I had gotten that souvenir after all!" haha, I think our subconscious does it to us on purpose so we have to go back.

An interview, that's wonderful!!! Good Luck!

We had the best interaction with Pooh and Tigger back there too, they really made the day special.

Now you must absolutely go back and get that tea pot!

Good luck on the interview! I hope it goes well :) I love that photo of the details in France. I don't think I noticed that at all. And yumm... I loved the Napoloeon. That No Way Jose looks spectacular. I'm a big peanut butter fan.

Thanks! :) I'm going to prep for it this weekend so hopefully it'll go as planned. I loved that photo of the details in France as well - I think I noticed it by chance whilst leaning over a railing but am so happy I did! Mmm that Napoleon and No Way Jose were amazing!!

Good Luck on the job interview!:thumbsup2 I'll be sending positive thoughts your way!

Nice details in the WS! I hope to take time the really wander slowly there someday. Maybe after Kadence grows old enough to not be bored out of her mind!:lmao:

Thanks, now I have a craving for some ice cream!

Thank you! :goodvibes I hope all them positive thoughts help in me getting the job.

I loved taking in all the details at WS. Lol yeah it's probably best to wait until Kadence is old enough not to be bored by all the touring! :laughing:

Haha looking at those pics I have the same craving!

Job interview? I missed something!! Good luck!:thumbsup2

I am glad you had some time to yourself! :goodvibes It looks like you had a chance to enjoy the other parts that make Disney so wonderful!

DTD buses and the travel time is always soooo looonnngggg!

Haha no you didn't miss something - I just found out about it the day I posted the next part of my TR. I don't want to mention it on f/book until I know one way or another! Thank you! :goodvibes It's not until Friday so I have plenty of time to prepare.

I'm so happy that I decided to explore WS on my own as like you said I got to take in all the things that makes Disney so wonderful! :thumbsup2

I know, that bus was soo annoying - think it was the longest journey of the whole trip!

Sending good vibes for your job interview!

Aaw thank you! :goodvibes Hopefully all these vibes will help with me being successful.

Good Luck with your interview next week! Mine went well, my friend/former supervisor said she thought it went well, too and that I should be hearing something on Monday or Tuesday.

That Napoleon looks delicious! The No Way Jose looks yummy too! I just Love Peanut butter and chocolate! :lovestruc

Love the pics with Tigger and Pooh, they always seem like such fun characters.

Thank you! :goodvibes I hope mine goes just as well.

Good luck for Monday or Tuesday - I hope you receive good news :wizard:

Both the Napoleon and No Way Jose were absolutely amazing!! The only thing was I was probably too stuffed by the end of the treats! :rotfl: If you love peanut butter and chocolate then you have to try the No Way Jose. It'll be heavenly! :cloud9:

Even though I got to meet Pooh and Tigger a lot over this trip I still enjoyed every single meet and you are right in that they are a lot of fun.

Good luck at the job interview!:wizard:

Thank you Abby! :goodvibes I sure hope this is my last one for a while.

Yes - good luck with the interview.

Your shirt is adorable. Very pretty.

That tea pot is also very pretty.

I think you had a great afternoon in the world showcase, especially since you treated yourself to two yummy snacks. That napoleon looks delish and I've heard those sundaes are delish.

Can't wait to hear about dinner and a DIS meet. I hope you love it!

Thanks Mary Ellen! :goodvibes

I love that shirt but unfortunately it does not get enough wear in th UK thanks to our miserable weather! I was glad to be able to wear it during our trip :thumbsup2

The tea pot sure is pretty - I have to make sure I get it on a future trip.

I loved my afternoon in WS followed by two very yummy snacks! I think I spoilt myself on this day but it's not every day you get to tour Epcot and enjoy yummy treats! :laughing:

Dinner at Sanaa and the DIS meet will be coming soon!

Mmm, that sundae does look good!

Good luck with the job interview!

That sundae was great!! :thumbsup2

Thank you!

Good luck on your job interview!! I'll cross my fingers for you!
Ok so now I'm drooling. The Napoleon AND the No Way Jose? I just want... one... bite... hahaha
I love the little details in France. Thankfully, DH is a take-your-time-and-see-the-details person too, so when we tour WS we go nice and slow together.
Everyone comes back from their trip saying "I wish I had gotten that souvenir after all!" haha, I think our subconscious does it to us on purpose so we have to go back.

Aaw thanks Wendy! :goodvibes I hope it goes well and will keep you posted.

Haha I still can't believe the amount of food and sugary treats I put away on this day! :rotfl: Obviously they were needed after all the walking, if you can call it that! You'll have to try them on a future trip. Though No Way Jose may be one for sharing...think I realised that after working my way throught it :rolleyes1

The details sure are great in each country! That is great that DH also likes to stop and smell the roses - it must be great touring WS with a like minded person :thumbsup2

I think your right on that souvenir comment - I have to make sure I return just to get that teapot ;)

An interview, that's wonderful!!! Good Luck!

We had the best interaction with Pooh and Tigger back there too, they really made the day special.

Now you must absolutely go back and get that tea pot!

Thank you!! :goodvibes It sure is wonderful - now I just hope that the news afterwards is just as good. I had a good feeling about the job when I applied so maybe that'll come through.

It sure is a great spot for meeting Pooh and Tigger. I don't think many people know about it as the queue was non existent when I visited.

Haha yeah I definitely have to go back for that teapot!

Isn't the No Way Jose wonderful? I wish I could have it here at home, but it's probably better that I can't. :rotfl: Glad you enjoyed it.

I didn't know you could meet Pooh and Tigger at the back of the UK shop; that's a cool little piece of info. Looks like you had a great interaction with them, too. :thumbsup2

Woo hoo for going solo at Epcot! Sounds like a lovely day!!! I LOVE those Napoleons!!! Look at that ice cream! Wow! I could totally go for that right now!!!

Good luck with the interview!

Tanz, I'm sorry I'm behind on your TR. I've caught up now and just have to say I love the pictures. Mut my favorites are the ones of you and Pooh and Tigger -- two of my favorite characters. They are wonderful. :goodvibes

Isn't the No Way Jose wonderful? I wish I could have it here at home, but it's probably better that I can't. :rotfl: Glad you enjoyed it.

I didn't know you could meet Pooh and Tigger at the back of the UK shop; that's a cool little piece of info. Looks like you had a great interaction with them, too. :thumbsup2

The No Way Jose is absolutely amazing! :cloud9: I wasn't even that hungry but still managed to finish that treat on my own!! I wish I could have some of the treats at Disney World at home though you're probably right in it being better the way it is! :rotfl:

I knew about that thanks to these boards and reading it on some TRs. You should definitely try and meet them there in May if you get a chance as not many people know about it so the queue is non existent.

Woo hoo for going solo at Epcot! Sounds like a lovely day!!! I LOVE those Napoleons!!! Look at that ice cream! Wow! I could totally go for that right now!!!

Good luck with the interview!

I'm soo happy I decided to go solo as enjoyed the day immensely! It was a lovely day - like I mentioned earlier possibly one of my favourites! I enjoyed eating the Napoleon and the No Way Jose! Haha I could totally go for some of that now as well! :rotfl:

Thank you - I prepared for it over the weekend so hopefully that'll help.

Tanz, I'm sorry I'm behind on your TR. I've caught up now and just have to say I love the pictures. Mut my favorites are the ones of you and Pooh and Tigger -- two of my favorite characters. They are wonderful. :goodvibes

No worries, Kathy. I'm glad you are here now :goodvibes

Thanks - I loved taking the pictures and lol I thought you'd enjoy the ones with Pooh and Tigger. Although I saw them a lot over the trip I loved the interaction with them on each and every meet. They sure are fab characters! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and a good Monday :goodvibes

After we got ready we left to head to Sanaa. We were running a bit late so hoping we would be lucky on the buses! It did take us a while getting to AKL but the ride wasn't too bad. We took some photos whilst waiting to be seated and got chatting to a chef who was in the lounge area. I don't remember her name but she was very nice and told us that Chef Majidi wasn't working tonight but had informed her of our arrival and our dietary situation.

DSCF1639-1.jpg

You can see the chef in the corner of this pic

DSCF1642-2.jpg
DSCF1645-1.jpg

We waited a few minutes before being seated. I was keeping an eye out for Christina (disneymoon23) and her DH Matt who were also dining here tonight. I thought I had seen them but wasn't sure and didn't want to keep staring in that direction. However they came over to us a minute later and we introduced each other and started chatting. It was so comfortable speaking to the both of them and hearing all about the wedding and disneymoon so far. Zaheer and Matt started chatting about sports and work etc. We found out that Matt was a United fan and said that if they ever visited the UK we would have to go to a Manchester United match together. Christina that offer still stands so let me know whenever you plan a visit to the UK. The conversation kept flowing until our meal arrived and then we said our goodbyes so we could sit down to eat. It was very nice to meet Christina and Matt - they are such a lovely couple.

DSCF1646-1.jpg

I had ordered the Tandoori Chicken and Zaheer ordered the Tandoori lamb - we both chose rice as the accompaniment. I seem to only have a photo of one of our meals.

779-3.jpg

Zaheer also ordered a mango lassi which he enjoyed.

DSCF1650-1.jpg

For dessert I had wanted to try the chai cream but knew it contained gelatine so asked the chef what our options were. I chose the warm rice pudding served with mango, pistachio tuille and cinnamon cream which was very delish and I finished it all even after all the sugary treats I had eaten earlier in the day! :laughing:

DSCF1652-2.jpg

Zaheer chose the orange sesame cake with strawberry-ginger kulfi and he enjoyed that as well.

DSCF1653-2.jpg

Whilst we were eating the CMs came out with drums to acknowledge special occasions which was a very pleasant experience.

The only thing we would have changed about Sanaa is probably return for a lunch time ADR so we could see the animals whilst dining. We did walk around AKL and had a look through the night time vision goggles. I never spotted anything but Zaheer mentioned he saw some animals.

DSCF1655-1.jpg
DSCF1656-1.jpg

DSCF1659-1.jpg

We had a look in the shop before getting a bus to MK (it was the first one to turn up) and had to wait at MK for a bit before returning to Pop. This resulted in us getting to see the Electrical Water Pageant once again.

DSCF1665-1.jpg

Coming next: Our last full day at Disney :sad2:

I had never thought about eating at Sanaa..but after reading your report I think I may add that to the list to try!! It looks like it was really yummy!!

And how cool you got to meet other DISers, I love when that happens!!

I love that dress you have on too, beautiful!! :goodvibes

Good luck on your interview!

Great meet with Tigger and Pooh! :goodvibes

I love your France pics! :thumbsup2 Those details are truly amazing, and it's hard to spot when you're not alone!

Wow that ice cream looks DELISH!! I definitely want to try Beaches and Cream next time! :love:

I'm glad you had a great dinner! Your dress is so pretty!! :goodvibes

Great update! Sanaa kind of scares me, it seems a little exotic, but whenever I read about it in TR's, people seem to love it!

Yay for your DIS meet, sounds like it was fun! :cool1:

I love your dress! :)

What a nice DIS meet again! It's nice to hear that you enjoyed your meal there, it looks nice.

Last day!:scared1: Say it ain't so!

I've always wanted to try Sanaa, and your meal looked good! Thanks for the tip about eating there for lunch, lol.
Hooray for Dismeets!
Love that dress ;)

I can't believe you're already on your last full Disney day. It's going to be sad to see it end, because I've really enjoyed reading your TR.

That rice pudding with mango dessert you got at Sanaa looks sooo good. I have always wanted to try that restaurant out, but DH is way too picky of an eater to dine there. :confused3

It's awesome that you were able to run into so many DISboard members! And it looks like the 4 of you had a nice time chatting. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter