Which board do you start with?

dvcfamily41801

Future Walt Disney World Cast Member
When reading DIS Boards...do you start here?

Usually I save this for last since I know I will be spending a lot of time here;)

I start with Parks, then DVC and then work my way back down from the top. Just wondering about everyone else:)

I don't. I click on "View New Posts" and go from one board to the next depending on what looks interesting :).

Me, too. I read the new posts...until the database get swamped and the administrator disables the "search" feature. Then I start down the list and check out todays posts on each board.:wave:

I start here and if I haven't used up all my time then I go to Debate (but I'm too scared to post there!), then Parks, then restaurants.

I start on WISH and then I head to the CB and usually that is all the time I have. If I do have extra time I head to the Iraqi Freedom posts and then Birthday's, but I rarely have time for these two.

I used to star with new posts, but lately I've been starting with the CB and then looking at the parks, resorts, and dining as the mood strikes me.

Always the CB, sometimes posting. Then it's on to my favorite the Flower and Garden, my children call me "Mud Duck" as soon as the nice weather arrives I abandon the house and it's into the garden. The only time I return to the house is rainy days. A quick stop to read the Cooking, Scrapbooking, Craft Forum. Some days I visit the Resort and Restaurant Boards, these 2 boards get visited more frequently as a trip nears.

I always start on the CB......I sometimes jump around from here but always end up back on the CB!!:D :bounce:

I always start with W.I.S.H. and then I come here. Its usually all I have time for, although I sometimes make it to the Flower and Garden, and Cooking, Crafting, and Scrapbooking, although I almost never post there.

The Flower & Garden Board, of course. :) The CB, Canadian Visitors, then some board hopping.

I start with the CB and spend the great majority of my time here. :)

I start at the Teen Board because I can go through that board really quickly and save the CB for last.

First stop is always the cruise board, then usually DVC, then CB. When I have lots of time I'll also go to Irag board, Scrapbook board, and the Debate board.

First stop is usually DVC. Then usually onto the CB. During the day I usually pop around to the other boards to see what's going on.

Debate board. Actually, I started on the thread on the thirty day rule for WWTBAM-PI on the DB and from there got into the poliical and other debates. A large percentage of my posts are on the DB still.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter