Which board do you start with?

I usually just open several windows at once- CB, Theme Parks board, and Resorts boards first. Then I usually check for new trip reports, and occasionally check the resturants, disney tips, scrapbook, and solo boards.

I always start here on the CB.

If I'm not planning a trip, I usually just read the CB. Sometimes, if I have the time, I'll check out the Theme parks board, the restaurants boards, and sometimes the resorts board.

Lately, I've been going to DVC first, then theme parks, and on down to CB:D

I always start on Rumors and News...gotta find out the latest!

I always start with the resort board... then parks.... then trip reports... then the CB. Sometimes I check the rent/trade board and restaurant board... but not as often. ;)

I ALWAYS start here! The I visit the trip-planning & Cruise boards in earnest when a trip is coming up. (I'll visit the other boards with no impending trip - I just don't check very often.)

Here on the CB virtually always first. (It's the DIS link that I have bookmarked and then I go from here).

I usually start here on the CB, and then move to the Debate board. After that, It's usually Rumors and News, and then whatever I feel like looking at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter