Which cricut?

MinnieFan4ever

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We are interested in getting a Cricut but I’m very confused. Any suggestions as to which one? I’d like to get it for Christmas. TIA😀

I have a Maker and am drooling over the Maker 3. I love that I can cut so many things with the Maker. I make a lot of hair bows for my granddaughter out of faux leather and do a lot with vinyl so I could probably do with an Explore, but I like having the option to cut heavier things like wood because I know Barbie Doll furniture is in my future. This year I am engraving a number of Christmas ornaments and other gifts and I don't know that I could do that on an Explore.

tldr: Go for the Maker or Maker 3. You can do a lot more.

I'd go with the Maker. It cuts everything from paper/vinyl, to fabric, and up to balsa wood. you can also engrave acrylic and metal, AND there are special foil kits to put foil designs on paper/cardstock.
The maker 3 will also cut without a mat but you have to purchase special vinyl to do that. Really, the mats are just fine. Go with the Maker...

I use a lot of paper and vinyl, and I love my Silhouette. The software is where the learning curve is, so I'd watch some Youtube videos and figure out what software you like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter