Which Day? Which Park?

Strat

Earning My Ears
My family and I are staying at HRH and planning on going to US and IOA on Friday and Saturday the 19th and 20th of Oct. Any suggestions as to which park would be best for each day? We are from PA. Have never been to Universal and will probably not be able to go again for many years. We are however, very excited about the rides there (sound much more thrilling then Disney) and are very anxious to use the FOTL pass.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also, are they still doing early opening for on-site hotels, or was that eliminated due to the lack of crowds? And what are the hours of operation projected to be for those two days?

THANKS AGAIN. STRAT

Generally speaking if it were me i would go to IOA friday. I would do USF saturday simply because the crowds are increased on Saturday but it seems to me that IOA has more people.
Plus if you find you are done with USF and have time left you can hoof-it back to IOA for one last ride on whatever you like.
early entry is a no go.

i believe you are 9-6 but check the site to be sure

Have fun, i do every weekend. :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter