WHICH DVD Camcorder??

Kelly Grannell said:
403 is a DVD recorder, HC96 is a miniDV recorder. Although I love the convenience of a DVD, I still prefer the less-compressed miniDV picture. Especially because I tend to watch my recordings on a 46" TV from 7' away (as per THX standard)

In terms of hardware specs, they are both virtually the same. Again, the difference is mainly in the format the video is being recorded onto.

I agree. My viewing will be from a 42" or possibly the much smaller 36" (bedroom) :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I do not want that to be my deciding factor. Do I understand?? The "result" will be better with the MiniDV (DCR-HC96)...
Oh, I will be using this for some unusual purposes...tape my sons medical (PT/OT) progress, my step-sons racing career, daughters softball games...I guess, I should say..a great variety of "needs".

Kelly - Thanks a MILLION! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter