• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which game would you prefer to see (Angels v. KC or Angels v. Rangers)?

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
Just looking for thoughts if your a baseball fan, which I'm not but us women/kids are taking one for the team and will cave and go with the big boys' plans. LOL.

I'm a Rangers fan so that's what I would pick!

The Rangers and Angels are in the same division, so there may be a little bit more competition and excitement than Angels and KC. I'm sure either one would be good!

Thank you - that's kind of what i was looking for "same division/more competition". Those games get more exciting for those of us that really dont want to be there so at least if there's good competition/rivalry going on, its more fun. lol.

Since you're bringing some casual fans/less interested parties, maybe look into whether any of the games you're considering have any special activities going on - a special event, giveaway/promotion, firework night, etc. My kids generally enjoy baseball, but they really love it when we hit a game that is a bobblehead night or other giveaway.

Since you're bringing some casual fans/less interested parties, maybe look into whether any of the games you're considering have any special activities going on - a special event, giveaway/promotion, firework night, etc. My kids generally enjoy baseball, but they really love it when we hit a game that is a bobblehead night or other giveaway.

Yeah the kids are 13, 13 and 17. The 2 girls both play softball but watching games is boring for them. We're still on the fence if we'll be actually going with the men, or find something else to do like shop. :)

Which ever you choose you will have a great time. The stadium is beautiful and while it has been a few years since the last time I went to a game there the food was pretty good as well. FWIW I would pick the Rangers. Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter