Which moderate has best pool area?

I'd go with Coronado Springs also. Great slide (not the best one, but a good one); large pool with lots of deck space.

However, I think CBR is a VERY close second (JMO).

Haven't been to CBR yet, but of the other 3 I have to go with POFQ. The dragon theme is fabulous and the pool is big and of a comfortable temperature.

We have stayed at all of them and our kids (6/3) find CSR to have the best pool of all the moderates.

I couldn't say on the pools - just wanted to say that I used to work with someone named Kathleen Rittenhouse. Wouldn't it be a small world if you are her!
Tonya

I've been to them all quite a few times, and my vote definitely goes to Coronado for the best pool w/fabulous slide AND the best hot tub! There is also a very nice pool/snack bar, a very nice children's playground and a volley ball court, so you can go to Coronado's pool and spend a very relaxing afternoon while keeping everybody happy!

Coronado Springs! (There are pictures on my site-click my signature link below)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter