Which Park Did You Receive Your YOAMD Gift?

Pick Your Park(s)...

• Magic Kingdom

• Epcot

• Animal Kingdom

• Hollywood Studios

Results are only viewable after voting.
MK me and my baby sister were prince and princess of the day and thats where we also won dream fastpasses. :thumbsup2

Our family won the Dream Fastpasses as we were walking into the "One Man's Dream" Building. It was around 11am.

Very cool to turn a corner and have the Dream Team standing there waiting to greet you!! :wizard:

Just hours before I proposed to my Fiance, coming off of our first ride at the start of our Disney vacation (Nov. 2007), we won Dream Fastpasses coming off of Splash Mountain!

That helped with my nerves and was just the beginning of one memorable incredible trip! ;)

it was my friends b-day so, as we walked into the beauty and the beast show...they took us aside, had us sit upfront and she was Seranade by 4 guys and recieved a copy of their cd....what a nice b-day memory

We got pin lanyards on the exit from Winnie the pooh. it was a big surprise

I talked my sisters boyfriend into riding Star Tours with me (Mom, Dad, and Sis sat out) and once we had loaded the ride the Dream Team came up. I cheered, and everyone else looked at me like I was crazy, but I think my enthusiasm saved us and got the whole carfull the lanyard with the two pins. :thumbsup2

Last July YOAMD lanyards and pins for our family of 3.
We actually got them on our last day at Downtown Disney.

During afternoon parade at MK last Oct. a dream team member gave my daughter a Cinderella plume pen with a princess-type certificate of some sort, and then a few hours later in the pin trading post in Frontierland another asked her to play "speed" pin trading and she got a special certificate for that too. Both things were quite unexpected and a little different than the standard lanyards, ears or Dream FP's.:thumbsup2

We won during our Thanksgiving trip at Epcot! My DH was sitting in the right seat on Mission Space Green Pod 6 @ 12:20pm on November 18, 2007. We won the night in the Castle. It was amazing.

Saturday, June 28th in MK. We were exiting Big Thunder Mountain after walking onto it 2x just after park opening. The dream team was at the exit giving out dream fast passes. They even gave me an extra on for y husband, who did not ride with us. My son(8) said he was so excited he couldn't even describe it!

We have been dreamed many times and it was always MK in the morning and once at mission space.

Dream fast passes in AK.

Dec. 17th, 2007. The coldest day on record I think.

We're going back Labor Day week and bringing the passes, since Kali River Rapids wasn't open that day, to see if they'll let us use it this trip.

We won our YOMD Mickey Ears Hats and Fast Passes at the Studios. We went on Star Tours and the Cast Members walked in saying it was our Lucky Day and we were given Fast Pass Lanyards. Then from there we walked over to Muppetts 3D and as we entered we won the YOMD Mickey Ear Hats. It was a NEAT day and what a way to begin the day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter