Which park would you leave out?

I have three days booked and when I noticed the hours really good I went in and swapped EP for AK. I like early mornings.

OK, so we only have 3 park days for our upcoming trip in a few weeks. Right now We have reserved our visits to Epcot, MK, and HS. I'm bummed to leave out AK because it is definitely our favorite park. Here was our logic for our choices...

1. We didn't visit MK on our last trip.
2. We haven't done MMRR in HS.
3. We won't be able to get into the parks until 1pm on our first full day, which is why we selected Epcot (with the latest closing time).

In this current system, if you only had 3 park days, I’m curious which park would you leave out and why?

I’d leave out EPCOT.

I think you're right. I would leave out Animal Kingdom or Epcot. Animal Kingdom, not alot of rides, a half day park. Epcot is under a lot of construction. So me it's a horse a piece. Definitely do MK & HS. HS is almost the best park, in my opinion now, there is a lot to do. So I think you have made a good decision.

We just got back, but if I had to leave a park out, I would choose Epcot. Only because of all the construction and lack of cultural representatives at the World Showcase.

We leave our Animal Kingdom. We went once, and there just isn't enough to do without a park hopper to justify burning one of our ticket days there.

My next to least favorite park is DHS. IMHO, they really need to add more to that park.

Another thought is to do Hollywood 2x, there is more to do there now. You have Rise of Resistance, Galaxy's Edge, Mickey's Runaway railway, Slinky Dog Dash & the older rides. You may not get on the Rise of Resistance the 1st time? If you have older kids, I would skip Epcot & Animal Kingdom this time. My older kids wanted to hang out at HWS, we ended up there 4 days of our trip & did the other parks only once . With Epcot & Animal Kingdom partial days as we had park hopper passes. If you do Epcot, make sure rides are operating, as People said there is lots of construction.

OK, so we only have 3 park days for our upcoming trip in a few weeks. Right now We have reserved our visits to Epcot, MK, and HS. I'm bummed to leave out AK because it is definitely our favorite park. Here was our logic for our choices...

1. We didn't visit MK on our last trip.
2. We haven't done MMRR in HS.
3. We won't be able to get into the parks until 1pm on our first full day, which is why we selected Epcot (with the latest closing time).

In this current system, if you only had 3 park days, I’m curious which park would you leave out and why?

We left out Epcot on a 5 day trip last year and have skipped it on 7 day trips also. Even with the hours we couldn't skip AK. My DS9 has already asked if we can ride Dinosaur 6 times in a row like we did when he was 5. DHS has my favorite ride so we have to go there :rolleyes1 And there is no possible way I could go to WDW and NOT go to Magic Kingdom.

We just got back and we only did Epcot one day and did all the other parks 2 days. Even if you go to the park at 1, you can complete a lot of the rides at AK in 5 hours. Most of the rides were walk on for us. Even at HS, we barely had to wait for the rides. If there was a longer line, we would skip at that moment and return later. The only ride we had to wait for was Rise of the Resistance and would have been done earlier with the park if it didn't close for about an hour.

I chose to leave out Epcot. I have an AP and seven days to spend in Orlando but will be offsite and limited to three park reservations. I figured Epcot would be the easiest to pick up as a 4th reservation.

I think you have it right by going to EP the first day, getting there later, and leaving out AK. If you go by ride or show attractions, AK only has like 8 excluding the kiddie ride in Dinoland and including Tough to be a Bug and the Up bird show. There are the two trails, but Lion King, Nemo, and parts/all of conservation center is closed. HS only has about 8 attractions that we'd go on, excluding Muppets and Alien Saucers for us, but it's tough to skip with RotR and MMRR. EP actually has more than both AK and HS for us, including 3 amigos, shorts, Canada show, that we actually see/ride. It's sort of surprising when you tally them up.

We have a 6 day stay and we have AK currently as our last half day because it's open earliest, with 1 EP day, and 2 ea. MK and HS. We are considering changing the 2nd HS to something else, though, with all of the reports of HS being more crowded/the most popular. We haven't experienced MMRR yet, but we go every yr., and I'd even consider a 3rd day at MK with the light crowds we may never see again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter