Which phones can you get D-Tech cases for?

acerry

Earning My Ears
I bought one of those "design your own" D-Tech cases for my iPhone years ago and I love it! Both the design and how tough it is. I'm thinking of upgrading to a newer, but not the newest model (and the smallest) iPhone: the iPhone 13 mini. Do the D-Tech kiosks or store in Disney Springs have iPhone 13 mini cases? Or does anyone have a picture of the kiosk showing what current models they have?
Thanks!

I have a 12 mini and got a D tech case at the Co Op in June. I think you’ll be able to order/make one for a 13 mini.

I have a Mini love the size.... Be warned the Battery life stinks compared to the larger phones.... I gave my 10 to my son and the Battery in that phone (never replaced) still lasts longer then the Mini. If you use the phone at Disney for the app etc plan on bringing a power bank. The 10 all day with a late teen still at 20-30% on the way back to the resort at park closing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter