Which resort ?

DNSDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Got "rehitched" at the Garden G
Which resort is your favorite and why??

I don't have one , as this will be our first trip to US FL. :hyper:

Hi Sharon,,
I have to say, I love the Royal Pacific Resort. Have stayed there 3 times now, but am trying the PBH this next trip to do something different.
I like the tropical atmosphere at the RPR, the rooms, the pool, and the short walk to IOA. The theming here is breathtaking. You can pool hop to the other two resorts tho, so for future trips, it's a good idea to scope it out. I wasn't keen on the Hard Rock, mainly because I like a quieter environment after time in the parks.

From your sig,, you may like this resort, since you like the Poly ;)

I am curious about Ron Jon's in Cocoa Beach tho,, and would appreciate any info about it. I can't seem to find anything out on the web,, it just takes me to tripadvisor. I cant' seem to find a website for that resort. Was hoping to add a few days at the end of the trip to chill out on a beach.

Royal Pacific is my favorite too. This will be my third time staying there (in Aug). I haven't actually stayed at the Portofino or Hard Rock but we've visited several times and I would chose RP every time for all the reasons Teris mentioned. The hotel is just gorgeous. I love the tropical theming, the pool area is beautiful, I love to go to the Orchid Lounge to get my coffee and bagel in the mornings and sit outside to eat, Tchoup choup is great for dinner and even in the Florida heat, I love the walk to Citywalk. OOh, I can hardly wait for my trip now!!!

We have stayed at all three hotels.

The PBH is very nice,great for adults. The HRH is more hip but very nice. The RPH is lovely and is great for kids.

Each have very nice pools and good service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter