• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which room to choose

d0naldduck123

Mouseketeer
I’m heading to Hawaii for our honeymoon and it’ll be my first time at Aulani! We’ll be in Hawaii in mid-September for 5 nights total with a 3 night stay at Aulani.

I’m looking at renting DVC points and right now the studio poolside garden view and the studio ocean view are the only rooms available for my dates. The difference is about $100 ($1200ish for pool view and $1300 for ocean)

Which room would be better? I was going to go with the pool view but then remembered that the pool refurb would be going on at that time..

Ocean view, ewe building, floor 9 and above, 50 series. They know exactly what that is because we request and get a one bedroom there every time. Best views and biggest balconies. Bern there 5 times and going back in may. Put any request in your initial booking, then call 30 days ahead to make sure it’s noted. We have never gotten what we want.

Ocean view, ewe building, floor 9 and above, 50 series. They know exactly what that is because we request and get a one bedroom there every time. Best views and biggest balconies. Bern there 5 times and going back in may. Put any request in your initial booking, then call 30 days ahead to make sure it’s noted. We have never gotten what we want.

This is totally confusing. in the second sentence you say you request and get there every time. In the last sentence you say you have never gotten what you want. ????

Yessss 10/10 get the ocean view! Especially with construction going on. I am feeling lazy so I don’t feel like digging out my pictures again but I have a bunch of photos from our balcony in my TR in my signature. We like Waianae tower so everyone has their “thing” - no one room is perfect for everyone but I have to say my room last time was bliss.

Enjoy and congratulations!!!

Yessss 10/10 get the ocean view! Especially with construction going on. I am feeling lazy so I don’t feel like digging out my pictures again but I have a bunch of photos from our balcony in my TR in my signature. We like Waianae tower so everyone has their “thing” - no one room is perfect for everyone but I have to say my room last time was bliss.

Enjoy and congratulations!!!

Did you make a room request other than ocean view?

Did you make a room request other than ocean view?

I did - I made sure to note we were celebrating as well. The first time I included specific room numbers but my request wasn’t able to be accommodated so I was initially disappointed until I saw what I got. I requested the next time Waianae Tower high floor overlooking Waikolohe Valley.

With the pool refurb going on you might like a room better facing the Four Seasons (on the Waianae side) or overlooking the Luau Lawn (Ewa side), then you wouldn’t even have to see the pool work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter