Which Studio for 4, best bus service, comfortable sofa bed

We have owned at BWV since 1998 and have stayed there probably 18 times. We have never had an issue with the bus service. We also rent a car every time and have never had an issue parking in one of the front lots. Some people have one bad experience and then try to tell the world how bad the resort is. No place is perfect!

Denise

I love to walk, so my tips for BWV and OKW are:

When going back to BWV, get off the bus at the Swan (the first stop), and take the short walk back across the bridge to BWV. You'll be back well before the bus gets there.

When going back to OKW, I always get off the bus at Peninsular Rd (the first stop) and walk. I always beat the bus back to my room. (The only exception is if my nearest bus stop is South Point, then I get off the bus there.)

BLT has really really comfortable sofa beds.

Our experience with bus service has been really good. Remember, you can walk to MK and monorail to Epcot as well.

There is also a bus depot over at Magic Kingdom where you can hop a bus to anywhere else at Disney.

Exactly what I was going to say! Some pixiedust for making your decision. pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter