Which ticket?

Enright78

A bit of a lurker!!
DH and I are going for a week in October this year (our second one week stay this year).
Last time we just bought one day tickets as we were there to look at property and Disney was our day off treat!
This time we would like to do probably AK and Epcot (we have been before!)
What sort of ticket would be best for us? A couple of one days only? A hopper and use up the leftovers on our next trip (probably not till Xmas 2003). Probably not an AP, much as I'd love one I dont think it would be financially viable!
Advice? Ta:confused: :)

Hi Fiona

Couple of years back we just wanted to do two Disney parks, so thought we'd just get two different day park tickets, but when we went to the ticket desk the guy asked if we would be visited any more parks and gave us a two-day ticket which I think saved us about $10:) , so it might be worth seeing if anyone else has had this.

if you are frequent visitors then maybe a hopper pass would be a good idea - you can always save the days for future trips, and the one day tickets are really expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter