• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which to rope drop -- Peter Pan or Pooh?

Another vote for PP. Line builds quick and stays long all day. Pooh line builds later and it is easy to get a subsequent FP for it.

Peter Pan and Pooh are both at the very top of my daughters' "must do" lists. We plan to do one followed by the other right when we get to MK. We always get to the park early. We don't want to use either for FP -- would rather use those for Belle and the mountains. Plus, I'd like them to see the queue for Peter Pan. I think it's worth a short wait.

Touring plans says do Pooh then Peter Pan... but I feel the opposite may be better. Should we head straight to Peter Pan, then Pooh? Or Pooh, then Peter Pan? I assume many fewer will be rushing to Pooh.

Thanks in advance. :)
Definitely do Peter Pan first. We went in August when the crowds were relatively low and Peter Pan was still busy.

We'll be the oddballs and say Pooh, then Peter Pan. That's actually what we're planning in November. Why? Because the PP queue is so neat that we don't want to risk being rushed through it. Also, they often let the rope drop crowd at PP go through the FP area for the first little bit until the line builds, so you risk missing the interactive queue altogether.

We are going that day as well. If you decide to do Peter Pan, we will see you there! It's going to be my granddaughter's very first ride of her first trip to Disney. If it's a walk on, we will just ask people to pass us if she wants to stop and enjoy the queue.

We are going that day as well. If you decide to do Peter Pan, we will see you there! It's going to be my granddaughter's very first ride of her first trip to Disney. If it's a walk on, we will just ask people to pass us if she wants to stop and enjoy the queue.

Awww! Maybe we'll see you guys! I want to experience a first trip again!! How old is she?

My answer depends on your third ride. While Peter Pan then Pooh will have you finished earliest with both rides, Pooh then Peter Pan will have you at Haunted Mansion the earliest if that’s your third ride. So, if you plan on going to Tomorrowland or Dumbo then do Peter Pan-Pooh but if you plan on Adventureland or Haunted Mansion do Pooh-Peter Pan

My answer depends on your third ride. While Peter Pan then Pooh will have you finished earliest with both rides, Pooh then Peter Pan will have you at Haunted Mansion the earliest if that’s your third ride. So, if you plan on going to Tomorrowland or Dumbo then do Peter Pan-Pooh but if you plan on Adventureland or Haunted Mansion do Pooh-Peter Pan

We plan to do more in Fantasyland after!

PP for sure. I love touring plans and they really help with touring Disney but I never trust their times on rides that are notorious for long wait times.

We rope dropped TSMM in April during EMH and touring plans predicted a 12 min wait. It turned out to be 90 min. Luckily we had a FP for 1pm so just waited. Other than that their predictions were awesome! But I would always rope drop FP+ any ride with longer wait times regardless of the prediction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter