Which week in May?

laughinplace199

<font color=blue>AKA Shrimpo or Flamingo Legs<br><
We are planning our May 2004 trip and need advice from the experts! Having never been to WDW in May, I have no clue which week to pick. Any advice? I'm hoping to pick a week with relatively light crowds. We will visit Epcot and MGM, but plan to spend most of our time at MK and AK since we have young children. We are very flexible - can go any time that month. I'm guessing that we'll probably want to steer clear of Memorial Day?

I apologize if this has been discussed recently. I tried doing a search first, but it's not working.

Thanks!

We love the beginning of May. In the past the weather has been great and the crowds are light. This year we were there 5/2 - 5/11 and found the crowds heavier than in the past and the weather very hot! This year is unusual since it seemed that many people canceled previous trips and rescheduled for when we were there making crowds heavier than normal. Atleast with the beginning of May the weather should be bearable where the end of May is usually hotter and more crowded. I think Easter is earlier in April next year so the beginning of May should be safe.

Thanks shelly3girls. I was thinking the early part of May would probably be best. Were you affected by any Grad Nights?

We went to AK the day of Grad night and found the park to be quite manageable. Overall the crowds were pretty low for a Sat. We did hear that MK was very crowded but I think it is always on Sat. We also noticed many class trips during the week that we were there.

Thanks for your help. I'm counting the days until I can make my ressies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter