• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who’s had all 6 Guardians songs?

Follow up question even though I'm not the OP. Which side of the track did you guys get? Like when I got Blondie both times I rode it on the track that's on your right as you approach the split and for Everyone Wants to Rule the World I was on the left track.

I thought "I Ran" was the best fit. It made the ride feel so much more exhilarating than when the slower paced songs like "September" were playing.

Follow up question even though I'm not the OP. Which side of the track did you guys get? Like when I got Blondie both times I rode it on the track that's on your right as you approach the split and for Everyone Wants to Rule the World I was on the left track.
We got lucky we rode lots of times, we did VQ and ILL several times plus AP preview. We had both sides but felt it still was random. We did get a few repeats but never 2 of the same in a row.

I've had Blondie, Tears for Fears, Conga like three times, I ran. Even rode it without music once! So...got a re-do and got Conga. My least favorite. I think I've had September too. So just need Disco Inferno.

I just got back from my second trip since GOTG opened. Before ever riding I had my own ranking of the order in which I’d like to hear the songs: 1.September 2. Everybody Wants to Rule the World 3. Conga 4. Disco Inferno and I didn’t care if I ever got the other two, lol.

Oddly enough, we rode 3 times in August and I got my first 3 choices, in that exact order. We went again last week and rode 4 times and got the same 3 songs, plus Disco Inferno! I have no idea how I’ve avoided the two songs I didn’t want in 7 rides, but I’ve loved all 4 of the songs I’ve gotten, with EWTRTW being my favorite.

I talked to a CP CM in line last week who had had every song except One Way or Another, which she desperately wanted and she said EWTRTW was her least favorite, by far. Which got me thinking, would I dislike One Way or Another and I Ran as much as I do when they come on the radio, if I got them on the ride?

So anyone who’s had them all, did any of them surprise you, either in a good way or not-so-good way? I know one day I’ll get one of the two I don’t want and am hoping I’ll be pleasantly surprised.
The title of the thread is a spoiler.

Everytime I ride it I understand more …
last Friday In the showroom…I noticed them saying something like Oh my gosh We are jumping back to the dawn of time and thats when I understood why the exit song selection contributes to story too cause first time I heard the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius words. !

More lyrics from Let the Sunshine In…
Can you tell I went to college in the 70s…
HAIR was a mystical revelation.
I only had the LP. Version (long playing record …still have it in my ancient record collection )

8123244C-92A3-41A0-A91B-91D3C4A4A8E4.png

Don’t forget to watch the Guardians Holiday Special… the trailer looks great!

And don’t you feel bad for all those lost souls that have not watched the Movies from the beginning … like most of my family…

Sometimes I want to scream
It’s not the Guardians ride…
It is

COSMIC REWIND

haha

I rode it only once last month, because as an older person, I decided afterward that more rides would be too much. I got "Everybody Wants to Rule the World." Seemed very appropriate to Guardians and the MCU generally, heh.

Rode it twice on Tuesday for the first time. First ride was "September", my first choice of songs, and second ride was "I Ran", which I didn't know was on the soundtrack but was really good.

Out of 7 rides I had the right side 5 times and left side twice. The left side I had EWTRTW and Disco Inferno. I had EWTRTW on the right side, also

Don’t forget to watch the Guardians Holiday Special… the trailer looks great!

And don’t you feel bad for all those lost souls that have not watched the Movies from the beginning … like most of my family…

Sometimes I want to scream
It’s not the Guardians ride…
It is

COSMIC REWIND

haha
I know the name of the ride. It’s a long name and I was too lazy to type it all out and CR reminds me of Contemporary Resort.

I am wondering if the song you hear the first time you ride Guardians of The Galaxy ends up being your favorite. I’ve heard I Ran twice, One Way or Another once, and Conga once. I was a little disappointed to get Conga and not the others. Conga is my least favorite. Not sure yet what my favorite is since I still haven’t heard Sept, Disco Inferno, or Everybody Wants to Rule the World. I have to admit I Ran was more fun than I expected… but that was the song on my first ride and every time I hear it I’m reminded of GOTG, which is my new favorite ride, and the best ride at DW. Soooo FUN!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter