Who Called and Booked Christmas Dinner Today?

diznee25

Disney all the time
Today is the 90 day mark for making PS's for Dec. 25th! So who called and what restaurant are you eating at??

I called and got Liberty Tree Tavern at 4pm on Dec. 25th. My first choice was CRT for dinner, but that restaurant is booked all Christmas day!!

BTW, I wasn't asked for a credit card, which I thought was weird because I assumed that holiday meals required a credit card hold.

Diznee25

We'll be having our Christmas dinner at the Whispering Canyon Cafe--they're having a special holiday family-style (all-you-can-eat) dinner. I also made a Christmas Eve dinner ressie for LTT. I had called yesterday morning and was lucky enough to get CRT for breakfast on Christmas eve. I think I'm gonna be full by the time we're through, lol!

Hi,
I made my Ps at 7:00 in the morning today for our Christmas day dinner i thought that we would try 50's Prime Time....I just read on another thread about pricing for dinner did anyone on the phone mention what the prices were going to be more than normal pricing because of the holiday???....I didn't think to ask since i found the prices on the computer....I think i'm going to call them and check on this before i get there with a big bill to pay....

We will be having Christmas Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern also!!!!! I was also able to get Cinderellas for breakfast!!! Cannot wait!!!!!!:)

We have a PS for Chef Mickey breakfast for 15 people!!

Well, I didn't call but BWI concierge called to tell me we are having breakfast at CRT and dinner at Chef Mickey's. I also booked Artist Pointe for Christmas Eve while I had them on the phone.

She also said they took a credit card to hold all 3 meals.

Looks like everyone is gonna have a great time and be VERY full!!:D

I called yesterday and got right through.....no wait!!! I got CRT for Christmas eve breakfast and Le Cellier for dinner. Today I called at 7:00 on the "DOT" and had to wait 48 minutes on HOLD!!! YIKES. It was worth it as I got BOMA for brunch and Artist Pointe for dinner...YIPEE!!! I did have to give a creidit card for both days. I was also told that I would have to show a picture ID at the podium at the Castle. Someone told me people are "selling" therr PS's ? Has anyone else heard of this??

I called today. I didn't get up in time to get it finished before getting ready for work, so I waited on hold while I put on my makeup, yelled at the kids, got dressed...even had the phone in one hand while trying to blow dry my hair. OK, so I had a bad hair day today...

Anyway, got Boatwright's for breakfast, and Cape May Clambake for dinner. Didn't even ask about pricing, but I don't guess that will make much of a difference...we still have to eat.

I feel a sense of relief that that part is over. Even if I wanted to change my mind later, the options will be much more limited so I don't have to stress over this decision anymore.

My Chef Mickey was booked by YC concierge planning staff, so I did not get to talk to Disney Dining. Now when I read other threads, I started wondering if the cost is the same as other days.

Did others get the same price or they are higher for Xmas day?

We made a PS at the Cape May Cafe for the four of us. The CM I spoke with was very nice and offered info about the meal without me asking. The price is $26.99, which includes the regular offerings plus turkey and maybe something else? I was told the price also includes a non-alcoholic holiday beverage. I did have to give my credit card number to hold my PS.

We have got chistmas day reservations at

CRT - breakfast
CP - lunch
Cinerella Galla Feast

Small World Travel did all the reservations for me

Paul

Called late in the day yesterday and had no problems getting lunch at Brown Derby and dinner at Sci-Fi Dine-In. I sure wish they had park hours and show times posted - we are counting on a Fantasmic show around 8:00 - 8:30 PM. If WDW let's us make ressies 90 days in advance, they should have their schedule figured out and posted 90 days out as well.
Called this morning and got Chef Mickey's for breakfast on the 26th. For that, and CRT earlier in the week, I called right at 7:00 and got right through - never on hold more than 10 seconds; I didn't call yesterday morning at 7:00, though.

We have a PS for Ohanas for Xmas Day Dinner. Still wondering how much it is.

I think Disney should really come out with all the pricing and the details for Xmas day.

Exchanged e-amils with YC concierge planning staff and was told that all they can see in the system is that certain discounts may not apply, but no additional details.

It makes the PS planning so much more difficult especially given the park hours are not out yet either.

Hi,
I called back last night to find out if they raise the prices on meals for the holidays....I was told no and that they have never heard of raising prices for the holidays, since i read it on another thread i was worried about what it would cost me...He told me not to believe every thing you read and if there are any other questions feel free to call....

DayStar- They don't "raise" the prices exactly- they have Holiday Meal pricing. For example- the Calif. Grill has a set price for adults of $53, children are $14.99. For that price you get a flatbread (per table), appetizer, entree, dessert (I don't know if Children get all that - I didn't ask). I specifically asked the CM if you could go to the CG and get just an entree - and the CM said - sure - but I would still pay $53 for my entree - because every adult who goes to CG on Christmas pays $53.

Some restaurants just offer their regular menus (most of the Epcot Rest. for example), and the pricing is the same as every other day; but some of the restaurants have Holiday Meal pricing (some of the upscale resort Rest.) and you pay whatever the Holiday Meal is (Check out the Thanksgiving Dinner Info on www.wdwig for an idea).

I called yesterday without any wait time and made reservations for 8 at Cape May Cafe. The holiday meal cost is $26.99 per adult (I believe they normally charge $23.99 per adult for regular dinner buffets.) Can't wait to go! :Pinkbounc

Hi,
My girlfriend and I were lucky enough to get Cinderella's Royal Table on Christmas day.
By the way, someone above mentioned the "Cinderella's Gala Feast." What is this? Is this just another name for dinner at CRT on Xmas day?
Anyhow, I hope everyone got the PS that they desired!
Lance

Christmas in WDW 12/17 - 12/26

I think I may be the person who posted about elevated prices for meals on another thread here on the DIS. I know what the CM told you but don't believe everything you hear from a CM either ;)

Last year our cost for the Christmas Dinner buffet at 1900 Park Fare was indeed considerably higher than the usual price. And when I called to make our Christmas Day PS for this year, the CM said, "Wait a minute... it says to advise guest of higher price." The link on his screen took him to a list of the menu being offered at Boma and a cost, but it was for Thanksgiving and for dinner, not breakfast.

He found this odd so, upon further reading and follow-up with his supervisor he was able to report to me that as far as they knew (based on usual history) the breakfast meal at Boma would not be any higher, but that the dinner price will be increased, just as it is for Thanksgiving.

Since none of the restaurants yet have their Christmas menus available, the CM cannot tell if there is actually an increase in cost or not. I would call back in another month or so and ask the question again. I can almost guarantee that you will see a price increase for the buffets and many of the a la carte menus too.

Elin

Just got my PS for Christmas Day dinner - 5.45pm at V&A! :Pinkbounc

Don't even ask how much that's costing us, but quite frankly, we don't care anyway.

My DU agent made the booking for us, along with our Dec 26th ones too - breakfast @ Boma, dinner @ 1900 Park Fare. More to follow.

Louise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter