Who Called and Booked Christmas Dinner Today?

Originally posted by PNO4TE
I think I may be the person who posted about elevated prices for meals on another thread here on the DIS. I know what the CM told you but don't believe everything you hear from a CM either ;)

How true!

Originally posted by PNO4TE
Since none of the restaurants yet have their Christmas menus available, the CM cannot tell if there is actually an increase in cost or not.

NOT true! When I made my Christmas day dinner reservation at WCC, the CM read the entire menu and price for the special holiday dinner from her computer screen. Maybe they have the info available for some restaurants, but not others?

Originally posted by Miss Mickey Mania
Just got my PS for Christmas Day dinner - 5.45pm at V&A! :Pinkbounc

Don't even ask how much that's costing us, but quite frankly, we don't care anyway.

Louise

Ok, now you've made me curious! :p Spill it! How much?

Originally posted by momtotwinglesx4
Ok, now you've made me curious! :p Spill it! How much?

OK then, if you REALLY want to know! :p

We have been told that it's $95 per person - not including tax, alcohol or gratuity. This is pretty much what we expected. It's just my mum and I who are going and we are splitting the bill between us.

Of course they're going to charge more on Dec 25th. Restaurants over here in Scotland all do that as they have to pay their staff double or triple time salary that day.

We are just saying a little thankyou to the inventor of VISA :D.

Louise

Hi Again,
Well this is my family first time to Walt Disney World so i was trying to be prepared for the holidays so i thank all of you for your information that you have provided.....I'm not going to worry about the cost of Christmas dinner cause we still have to eat and i know most people would like a family sit down meal....So they can charge us what ever and we will still come for a dinner...
Thank you all...:D

Originally posted by Miss Mickey Mania
OK then, if you REALLY want to know! :p

We have been told that it's $95 per person - not including tax, alcohol or gratuity. This is pretty much what we expected. It's just my mum and I who are going and we are splitting the bill between us.

Of course they're going to charge more on Dec 25th. Restaurants over here in Scotland all do that as they have to pay their staff double or triple time salary that day.

We are just saying a little thankyou to the inventor of VISA :D.

Louise

That's not *too* much more than they normally charge is it? You'll certainly have a meal to remember! Enjoy!! :D

Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter