Who did NOT die! The training journal of not-so-fast runner and costume addict (Comments welcome)

Holy crap, did I really just abandon this journal before WDW and Disneyland races in January?! That feels like a thousand years ago so I won't bother to recap. Things were fine. Spectating the marathon was awesome. Weather was perfect (missed most of the rain). DL photopass and Ducks parking lot suck. The end.

I have officially signed up for Dopey #3 (and marathon #4), so here we go!

Building momentum for @Herding_Cats idea for a 10K Team Not-So-Fast group costume. Who's in???

Holy crap, did I really just abandon this journal before WDW and Disneyland races in January?! That feels like a thousand years ago so I won't bother to recap. Things were fine. Spectating the marathon was awesome. Weather was perfect (missed most of the rain). DL photopass and Ducks parking lot suck. The end.

I have officially signed up for Dopey #3 (and marathon #4), so here we go!

Building momentum for @Herding_Cats idea for a 10K Team Not-So-Fast group costume. Who's in???
I'm flexible on which race too. I just don't want something too tricky to run in, and probably not the half because I don't want to overwhelm SIL with my "internet friends." DH will roll his eyes and probably go along with whatever as long as it's not too nutty.

Also, should we post about this in the MW and/or Costume threads?

Also, should we post about this in the MW and/or Costume threads?
Definitely! Feel free to take the lead. I'm also open to which race (maybe not the 5K for same DH-related reasons, though he does love a costume and would probably be in with some convincing).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter