who do you belive garmin or google

bambii

<font color=#000080>aka Jadedee<br><font color=dee
We have on saying one milage and one saying another tring to get from rapid city to grand juction colorado in one day.. garmins total are shorter.. :confused3:confused3:confused3

I have a Garmin and have used it to travel across country and it works WONDERFUL

My Garmin has not led me astray so far!

How big is the difference?

Google might steer you out of places that have high traffic during certain times of the day...

Had a number of Garmins, never had them steer me wrong.
Jack

I am a HUGE google fan - I have everything under the sun by them and I LOVE them. Having said that, however, I find their maps are not accurate occasionally. :upsidedow

Map Quest best 2 out of 3! Are they going to same route but just have different totals? If it's not that much of a difference, I would trust the Garmin.

I've had such bad luck with google and mapquest, that I'm thinking of doing garmin too! We just got lost with google a few weeks ago in LA!!

Garmin all the way. The Garmin bonus is as you drive thru LA if it detects a long traffic delay it automatically reroutes you to the shortest distance. :) We LOVE our Garmin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter