Who Else Is.......

We leave in 11 days!!! CAN'T WAIT!! Already half packed.

Leaving in 15 days!! With NO KIDS!bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Am so excited I can hardly stand it. Just DH and me and as much as I love them no DS (who won't leave DisneyQuest) or DD (who worries more about how she looks than how much fun she's having-she's 13). Did I mention we're going WITHOUT OUR KIDS?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just checked my disney countdown and we only have 330 days 17hrs and 45 minutes to go and we cant wait!! :D

well we have 80 more hard, long, painful, days to go. It is so hard because
I am addicted to this board and everything else Disney I can inhale into my system.
I CAN HARDLY WAIT. I know I will say I go in 2 months and each one has 40 days!!!!!!!
Hey thats better than what I have to look forward to........:bounce: :bounce: :o :o :o :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2 DAYS TO GO!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED I CANT HARDLY STAND IT!!!! DID I SAY 2 DAYS TO GO ??? :)

YIPEEEEEEEE YIPEEEEEEEE!:pinkbounc

Man,

Mine is still so far away that I don't want to start counting!

Ok, so it's only 9 months away. That's only like 270 - 290 days.

SIGH.

Share your trip Tigger, keep hope alive for me!

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!

Leaving in 7 days (1 week from today at this time, I will be eating a DELICIOUS cheeseburger at Beaches and Cream - the BEST burgers at Disney)!!!!!

Bringing my brother and his wife down with us, staying at OKW 2 bedroom for 10 days!!!

Gee, I guess I better start packing soon, huh!???!?!?!?!

only 21 days to go and i cant wait!!!!

Im looking forward to Disney more then my wedding!!! (quickie do in vegas)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

22 days to go and I'm just about bonkers thinking about it! I started my countdown at 250 days, and it seemded like it was never going to happen! 22 DAYS!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Leaving Sunday morning and I am so excited I can't stand it!!!!! I can't wait to get to Main Street!!!!! My packing is done infact it has been done for a week!!! I doubt that I will even be able to sleep Sat. night.

We will be there two weeks from today! I can hardly stand it. DH and I will have a few days to ourselves and then our DD, who lives in Chicago, will be flying down to join us. This will be our first visit as DVC owners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter