Who else shows their infant the Disney Planning & other Disney videos?

Minnie824

DIS Veteran
I've been away from the boards for awhile, because I have a 3 1/2 month old baby, and didn't really have time. But now that she's so much more alert, and is sleeping through the night, I have more time to look at Disney stuff. I've been showing her the vacation planning videos from the last three years while she eats. And, for someone who doesn't want to sit still much, she actually sat and watched the whole 24 min Millenium video. I figure the sooner she sees everything, the more fun she'll have when we take her.

Well I started my daughter on Disney Planning movies at the late age of 18 months. She is a Disney World Fantic at the age of 3 1/2. Every morning she asks if we are going to WDW today. She is always picking up change to save for a trip. She watches the planning tapes and tapes of our past trips everyday since she was 18 months. She loves planning for her next trip already. The two of us drive DH crazy. I guess it is never too early to start.

oh yeah the videos!
My wife thinks I throw in the Disney videos more for myself than for my soon to be 2 year old daughter. She might be right on some levels. I also found a couple of tapes at Target that were only $6 or $7. Disney Sing-a-long, i think thats what they are called. Kind of a Karaoke deal with Disney songs and the words at the bottom. The nice thing is it shows the characters walking around the parks and going on rides, parades, etc. One of the tapes takes place at the waterparks. I love it! Oh, and my daughter does too.
Bill

Are you guys refering to some specific types of tapes or just random disney tapes? We do have some sing along tapes also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter