Who feels like a threadkiller - Take 4!

HI TKers!

Hey! Hi!

All is well thanks. Like Toronto area? Just
Kim and Kelly.

Good to hear, especially nowadays.

Well, if you get your Goggle Maps out, I am about an hour or so east of Detroit, near Chatham or sometimes referred to as Chatham-Kent. We are in a nice little triangle surrounded by Great Lakes.
Toronto is 2 1/2 hours further east from our house.

Hi Threadkiller!
I haven’t been here in years but this popped up today.
sorry to hear about PopDaddy,
Wendy

Hi Threadkiller!
I haven’t been here in years but this popped up today.
sorry to hear about PopDaddy,
Wendy
Hey! Hi Wendy. Hope all is going well in your world.

I usually stop in to the Community Board every couple of months just to reassure myself that some things in life never change :tongue:

Yes very sad news about Pop Daddy. I always enjoyed his brief posts and his outlook on things. I know he will be missed.

Last edited:
Hi, Cruisin. Great to see you again.

Here are my five again, a couple years older now. All acting like grown up kids, haha. :laughing:

SXCWM0IgcsZY76RFMf3RhmoQUiT6MWTyhye39saz4m-HtJsC-I5bg8PmQNwP2lLw0utd68Tob19ELJFrYo0jANTzbhKqlZDlSvliXcT_Px8wO0uHgGXgxhBVah3aZYw4f8X9QleJxcVuzneom7mIpQGa8eZz9cyJdyJ9VeQOFstbG6qDQIh8G2OzBhlm3Hgr8iITBDrNOBlALZDbf1ykvOl1T3eQm76cgrdfZ6udVzlTv3lZ0Wj2L7sBrdO7J6U9n4WfEhd0KGCmvA_cS_RQQbvbFEeMASBgSXVo7ZgZ9EhLgfbgu-xHT2G9bcARQrmfBCz-eAiXIYORBtauO6ecD7a6pc_QqxMjzugmV3cYOUk-IM2QQ8PXa4ObBrHS-bH1ZpKf4p_hxGQzGh8UqRnVRyamNCsVgP7-7a35VyXgguVtJ-Q1y-7H-uqmZLuP5kITwLTh1N2aJjAEL9W-OISxQzJ9jayyySeEH4NznwGQUYtL3jsJjwWqWfz3_3gDcGMd3q0QL2c-RRkIAZ_5IUjNiSe54wXd7AOXL_DZIC50xx91TpNo9wzMN-1gfjR2hPxoxuNam6eaOOqG05AUvd_oWT_FACR4snTJDD0qS_t2wEoKy4YTLx_dzjCwjdOCcnDWLlwMj1o2pTCnEfVCTLwCnmaWAtiKYLCetFQut7IMiBlY2sjRKbnvo161UtoGwJwy6Yrcl8Eyn6W2liJ-tXxjC_RMtZihSlgBrt9vRYLCSgpTG189TFmtYOphm-qjo-xvhT-2o9w3_JEHCihHf6KZ4IpuA1t7yQmGaSdFWvM7kW95cBxze-bz69c5ayAvHbNFZm3O1WpKfz9HJsnonmF91LgTJ0hzh5JMKp2b-58Um9c52apXlNCl42yuMbXlGlygrIYHDRXCgzh7TX-ZL1Z917Bj6Orv81K74GA9vx-nmQViJ-Xl3NE1UE2lkUZvXX2vrqtEYP_HoWNGd2kat4BVimF8Uw8O2PebFbPt4mxArEp3r_MHj_QgT1A-=w1536-h969-no

Great to see you both again, @pixie dust 112 and @Cruisin. :wave: Hope you all are staying warm.
Oh my goodness Dan. Amazing!!

Hi All, I’m just back from a Universal Studios Orlando only trip. It was fun.
Hi Wendy! I haven't been to Universal Studios in a long time. We did just spend a day at Disney's Hollywood Studios a couple of weeks ago and also went to see the Cirque de Soleil production while we were there. Enjoyed both of those things very much.

We have a cruise booked for the end of April on the Disney Fantasy. We are taking all of the kids and grandkids and my brother in law... that makes 10 of us. Should be fun! Everyone is very excited to be going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter