Who has photos of their towel animals?

I emailed you some photos of towel animals from our recent cruise. I look forward to seeing the new area on your great website!

You can use <B><a href="http://www.primateprojections.com/travel/Wonder052503/images/towelanimals.jpg">this one</A></B> if you like, but probably already have plenty better ones. :smooth: This is an alligator, swan, and turtle in one photo. I tried to sleep each night without messing them up. :jester: They are by room steward Antonio on the Wonder.

Shari

Originally posted by Hopkins

Check this site out. It shows you how to make a few of the towel animals among some an elephant, monkey, swan...
Thanks for the link, Tina. Great site! I've sent an email to Norm & Tia to see if they'll let me include some of that content on the page I'm putting together.

I love your new towel sculpture gallery, it's a great addition to your already wonderful site. Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter