Who Has Sea World Passes The Cheapest?

A

adisneynut

Does any one know where I can get the lowest rate for Sea World Passes? So far AAA has them for about 45.00 or 47.00 Dollars. I need 4 adult passes. :hyper: ::yes:: :hyper:

Let me know when you are going. Barry was nice enough to send me a coupon for $10 off per ticket (up to 6 people, exp. 12/31). Unfortunately, I had to cancel my trip and can't use it. I'll be happy to pass it along. I'll be glad to mail it to you if you PM me your address. This puts the tix @ $41.95.

I'm wondering if you still get the 2nd day free with coupons, AAA rate, etc.

In today's newspaper there is an ad for SW and BGT for $69.95 you get 3 days in any combo until the end of 2003. I see that it is only advertised in 17 Fl counties. You can buy them at Publix. That is less than $25/day.

To Bad I live in Georgia. I don't even have family that I could get to buy these tickets for me.

You don't have to be a Fla Resident. They are available for sale until Dec. 8th and they are only good until Dec 31. If you are going before 12/8 you can buy them at an Orlando Publix store when you get there. Or Tampa if you are going to Busch first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter