Who has used Disney Cosmotology and how can I contact them??

lvs_eeyore

<font color=deeppink>Has a silly grin & it's Disne
After reading the preceeding thread about Disney Cosmotology and their price compared to what Im being charged by Ivy Trellis for just hair Im all upset and unsure now. I have no idea on how to contact Disney Cosmotology and have no idea of how good their work is. I did see today what the girl that will be doing my hair from Ivy Trellis can do through pictures. I have a little longer than shoulder length ringlet curley hair which isnt easy to work with. I certainly dont want to pay double but Im unsure about using Cosmotology since I wont have a chance to meet with them before and show them my hair and my tiara. Acccck what to do what to do. I would love to have both my hair and makeup done that day for 95.00 instead of 105.00 for just hair.

Has anyone used them?? Were they good?? Are they good at doing Updos which is what I want?? Do you think they would have problems with straightening out my hair a little for the updo?? How do I contact them?? HELP!!!!! TIA

Can you tell now I cant sleep because of this?? ROFL

I used Disney Cosmetology services, as did my MOH and my Mom. I scheduled them through my wedding coordinator, I told her who wanted services and where and she made the arrangements.

I did not meet with anyone prior to my wedding day. I have naturally curly hair that can get really unruly if it is humid. They did a beautiful job, and met each of my requests. My hair lasted all day and evening. The makeup was perfect. It looked naturaly but special at the same time, and they used some powder that is apparently used in the studio productions that held all day and evening, never got shiny, and never faded. Even with the tears I never looked out of sorts, always natural. They provided me with makeup remover to use that evening that took everything off easily, and even with my highly sensitive skin I had no reaction at all.

I loved the girls that came and got us ready, they were prompt, polite and did fantastic work.

Hi! I completely forgot to answer the 2nd part of your question about the updo's. Both my MOH and I had our hair done in updo's, and we were thrilled with the way they looked. Here is the link to some of my wedding photos - there are a few good shots of my hair and hers:
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=28920399103.67863769803&n=1307274589

All of us FTW brides use Disney Cosmetology, and about 95% of all brides are happy. I have heard a few complaints about Dianne, but I used her and was perfectly happy with what she did.
Cheers!
Heather W

Thank you so much for the replies!!! I called the concerige today at the Polynesian and they easily changed me over to Disney Cosmotology and even said the minute we check in to get with her and she will have me meet with the person doing my hair and makeup the day of the Vow renewal. She indeed reiterated that it is 95.00 for hair and makeup and THEY even suggested getting started at 6:30 AM instead of 7:00. They were able to cancel Ivy Trellis and the girl that was going to do it from there. I feel a little bad about that since she was so nice but I certainly dont want to pay double just for the hair. I feel a little better about it now that its all scheduled and I will have a chance to meet with the cosmotologist beforehand.

Heather thank you so much for all your help and for sharing your photos with me. Your hair was beautiful!!!! Well so was the lady and the dress!!!!

Thank you! Glad I could help - you will love Disney Cosmetology, I think :)
Cheers!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter