Who here besides me have handmade presents to finish?

Wishes2you

Mouseketeer
I am working on a throw quilt, two tea cozies, and an apron, plus a scrapbook to finish. I know time is ticking.
Tell us what you have to finish? I can't be the only one here pulling my hair out. Please tell me I'm not all alone.

I am making no-sew blankets again this year. I still have two left

One is to give on Sunday :rotfl2:

You can guess what I am doing this weekend. Lots of Sewing and Scrapbooking. I should be able to finish some of it this weekend. The
good thing is we celebrate with my family on the 28th this year. So I
have a couple extra days to get things finished.

I'm making a Swarovski crystal cross for my one friend...not done yet. It will be "wrapped" in an altered paint can...not done yet. My other friend is getting a bracelet and earring set...not done yet. It too will be wrapped in an altered paint can...not done yet. My big idea of knitting everyone slipper socks fell way short too... I think I'll have to buy the socks and stick with making the jewelry...

I did give one gift already, but it was bought...but wrapped in an altered paint can. LOVE the way it turned out, so I did finish one... :teeth:

I have 2 scrapbooks to finish.. from our WDW trip last month. I have the next two days off though, so no worries! LOL Thinking of making a no sew feece or two also.. but, we'll see! I thrive on procrastination! LOL

I have 1 scarf to crank out. For my Grandfather, I drew his name for our family gift exchange. He wants cd-rw's for his computer but I thought something handmade would make that gift just a little bit more special. I finished a scarf for dd20 already.

I finished the cross...now on to the altered can... The bracelet for my other friend is finished, have to do the can for that one too...

I did get a ton of wrapping finished today, so that counts as something finished...right?

:dance3: <----this is what I felt like...dancing around like a crazy woman...Kohl's was a mob scene yesterday, Border's forgetaboutit, the line was twisted around, and 3/4 the way to the back of the store...UMMM, I don't need that gift cert that badly....

The quilt I am working on should be done tonight. DD and I cranked out 22 pages on sunday for the scrapbook I have to do. We have about 5 - 6 pages to do on it and that's done. Beaded bracelets are finished for DD teachers. I still have a tea cozy to make and an apron to do as well one other last minute thought project to do. I love to make handmade gifts!!!
I would rather do that than shop. I hate to shop.

I have 4 pairs of childrens pj's to make. But, they dont have to be done until New Years day- we wont see them until then!

:woohoo: Woohoo!!!

I found out today that I don't have to have my other giftie ready before Christmas. My one friend said that she isn't going to be able to get together before, but maybe after, if she doesn't go to FLA. That takes off some pressure...

I guess the question is now, "how many of the gifts didn't get finished and will be given next year?!?" :rotfl: I would definitely fall into this category. I cut out but never even started a My Little Pony quilt for DD. But first I have to make a Jack Sparrow overcoat for DH's birthday (I never got it finished for Halloween!)

I can make you all feel better. I never finished the handmade scrapbooks for my DH's family from LAST year (that would be 2005).

My sister in law was suppose to be helping me and she totally flaked. She has everything so I couldn't even finish them if I wanted to. It got to the point where I had to stop thinking about them or get really mad at my sister in law :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter