Who here is not in the "clique" like me? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber: TGIF!! It sounds like there was some lack of communication going on at your job, which can make everyone's job a lot more difficult than it needs to be.

Jessica: You're not getting a little excited, are you?? ;)

pozey: That's great news about the boys! Hmmm, I wonder why their invitations didn't come on the same day? Good luck to them, they are very talented young men.

And now it's time for.......

(drumroll please)

The Cliqueless Question of the Day!!

Which Disney resort is your favorite? It doesn't have to be one you have stayed at.

I love the Animal Kingdom Lodge - someday I will stay there! Until then, I will have to be happy with just going there to eat & shop and look around. I love the All Star Movies, and Lyzzie and I really want to try All Star Music. I am really looking forward to staying at POFQ in Feb, I've always wanted to stay there too! (I never seem to have a short answer to my own questions, do I?)

Amber, how frustrating! Hugs to you!! :hug:

Pozey - again congratulations and good luck to Colton and Chase tonight!!! :cheer2:

lyzziesmom said:

Which Disney resort is your favorite? It doesn't have to be one you have stayed at.

I am going to have to go with AKL too. It looks so beautiful. One day I hope to stay there.

favorite resort... hmmm I haven't been to all of them yet but I'd have to say Poly :love: I love the beach setting...very relaxing and not too formal like GF...I bet we'd love OKW too but haven't been there yet ;)

My favorite resort is the AKL Savannah view. We were fortunate to get upgraded several years ago from the CB. They were going to start renovations on the hotel during the time we were staying there. It was great to wake up in the morning and sit out and watch the animals from the balcony. My next favorite I would say is the Wilderness Lodge.

Well I thought I had the perfect gift for dh. An original six Old Time hockey sweatshirt. I had it in my cart and by the time I went to check out all they had were M (definitely not his size ;) ). I have looked everywhere on line and calling places for the last 3 hours and everyone only has M's in. Go figure! Back to the drawing board! :rolleyes:

lyzziesmom said:
And now it's time for.......

(drumroll please)

This is a tough question.......
It is pretty much a toss-up between the Wilderness Lodge and the Polynesian.

We have stayed at the Wilderness Lodge a total of 3 times, and once at the Poly.

I love the tropical feel of the Poly. I love the convenience of the monorail. I love the size of the rooms at the Poly. I love sitting on the beach watching Wishes at night.

But, the Wilderness Lodge is special. I love the rustic, "homey" feel. I love the smell of the lobby coming from Whispering Canyon. I love the sounds coming from Whispering Canyone as you walk through the lobby. I love sitting on the balcony and seeing the geyser go off.

So, for me it is a two-way tie.

I would also probably throw the Beach Club in that mix ---- once we finally get to stay there.

DznyFan said:
Pozey - again congratulations and good luck to Colton and Chase tonight!!! :cheer2:

Thanks to you whom viewed the pics and the kind words and compliments. It was a hoot of a play!
Thanks. I'll probably log on at home later tonight and let everyone know how it went.

Fave resort??

Hmmm.... I really love the Poly, and love Wilderness Lodge; but Old Key West will always be "home" to us!

Lyzziesmom: Ya .. lol.. just a teenie tiny little bit! hehehehe ahhh I can't wait!

I would love to stay at the AKL someday! It looks amazing... I've only stayed at ASMo and it's fun! I like the big characters! The food court isn't as bad as I've heard some people mention either. Don't get me wrong, I like fine dining also...but for a quick bite, I can dig it.

I'm really looking forward to doing character dining this trip. I have never done that before, so it should be interesting. We have ADR's at CRT for lunch...we're going to see spirit of aloha one night.. which I can't wait to do!! Coral Reef..which I have also never been to...quite a few... don't remember them all.. but we're there for a long enough period of time to enjoy an array of delectable delights! : )

First Amber, sorry you had such a rough day!! I thought I had it rough trying to get my almost 4 year old to go #2 on the potty. :lmao:

Favorite Disney Resort? Well as you may or may not know POR was the first resort we've stayed but I'm going to have to say the Poly or the Beach Club. The Poly for all those reasons posted by Linda and Pozey and we're hoping to stay there in March for 3 days. The Beach Club because of it's proximity to Epcot and that you can get rooms that will give you a good view of Illuminations fireworks and just the fun boardwalk area.

Favorite resort?....My dream resort, I've said before is the Poly. I have wanted to stay there since the first time we went in '74. My favorite resort that I have stayed in? OKW is definately 'home'

Just got back from Matt's BB game. They won 31-30 in double overtime :cool1: :cheer2: I couldn't even watch the last OT, I had my face buried in my mom's scarf :rotfl: :confused3

Now I am running Matt and some friends to the Varsity game. We play the same schools but if the freshmen are home the JV and V are away!

Check in later :wave2:

Evening everyone!

Jessica, did you already get married or is that coming up too? My DH and I had about 4 days between our wedding and Honeymoon.

Pozey, congrats to the boys!!!

Amber, I feel for you! Maybe we should switch jobs for a while!

My favorite Resort is the Poly...though OKW is pretty close. I love different resorts for different reasons. Someday I want to stay at the Grand Floridian!

I'm a little p-d off that the DVD place hasn't responded to my email. If I don't hear from them tomorrow I am going to contact Ebay about it. I need to make sure I have time for the item to get here...though I may just think of something else to get Chris. He did tell me today that he wants Invincible and it comes out on Tuesday.

I'm off this weekend. HALLELUIA!!!!! I am going to relax and have a little fun.

Check in tomorrow!

Hey cliqueles crew :wave:

I'm back for my nightly check-in. I made it through the two Christmas "potlucks"...wasn't too bad. We now have a mitten hanger :confused3 , a picture frame, some gloves, a measuring tape, a GIANT peppermint stick and a transformer (I bourght that for DS....thank goodness no one stole it away).

My boys are at Grandma's tonight and I was very much in need of a quiet morning....which hopefully will be tomorrow! DS has a basketball game at noon so I'll have all morning to relax!

Thanks DznyFan for the picture link...those were very good. Did I miss the name of the play?

Pozey...I hope Colton and Chase had a nice evening. :goodvibes I just loved their artwork....I was a tad envious as we have zippo artistic talent here. :confused3

QOD...Poly followed by Boardwalk....plus Wilderness Lodge, AKL, GF.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

We've stayed at CR and SOG. We really love SOG...the CR was great for the kids and so close to MK. It's hard to pick. I think I will try out for deal or no deal and tell Howie I'm playing for a vacation for me and my cliqueless friends and families for a week at the Poly concierge! :banana: What amount would I need to win?

My DS sent me flowers today and they were in a Mickey vase...just adorable. I will post a picture tomorrow. :thumbsup2 :love:

I'll be back in the morning....hopefully late morning. :cloud9:

Linzybrooke: Yes, I already got married. We were married on the 16th of November. We wanted to take our honeymoon over xmas at WDW... : )

Holy cow! 1 day, 7 hour 35 mins til we leave! yayayayay!

:Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :yay: :banana: :cheer2: :bounce:

Good morning Cliqueless Crew!! :sunny: It's a beautiful winter morning here in Illinois!!! How about a warm breakfast at Animal Kingdom Lodge? I made ADR's for Boma...let's go!!

bomabuffet2.jpg

It's so warm and cozy here, and the company is excellent!!! :thumbsup2

Hope you all enjoy!! :goodvibes

Have a SUPER FANTASTIC SATURDAY!!!!
zebra.gif

My goodness, I have so much to catch up on!!! I may have to do a quick recap this morning. I'm supposed to go shopping with Sis this morning to pick out presents for DH's.

Last night was Nathan's school Christmas program. They were the best class, next to the Show Choir. Nathan's class did 2 numbers. The first a rendention of New York, New York, called North Pole, North Pole. The next was called the Blitzen Boogie. The kids had hand motions and "dance in place" type moves...so adorable!!!

Rhaine78:: Your WDW Honeymoon is getting really close!!! Yeah for you!!! We'll want to see plenty of pics when you return!!! :3dglasses

Linda:: Metal in the undies??!! That's too funny!!! :rotfl2: And in typical "Donna" fashion I must beg of you to ....Stay away from magnets!!! :rotfl2: Hope you have a super weekend and hope to chat with you soon!!! I need a vacation!!! That Feb. trip is getting closer by the day!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Lin:: Sure hope you get your Ebay purchase straightened out!!! That is about the next thing to seller fraud if you ask me!!! Gary is always warning me to read all the sellers descriptions, but I think your seller was just being dishonest!!! That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it!!!

DznyFan:: I know this may be a little late, but I'm pm'ing you. I"d love to see Erin's Pics!!!! Have a great weekend!!! Think...warm fire...relaxing book....OKW!!! :teeth:

Ashley:: Wanted to say "Hi" to you young lady!!! Goody the laptop is back!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandfather. My heart goes out to your Grandmother. Hoefully his meds will kick in soon and you'll have less to worry about. I think removing the guns from the house is an excellent idea. I'd rather your Grandpa be mad at someone that do them harm!!!
Hugs to you Ash!! :grouphug: :grouphug:
BTW...the shoes were adorable!!!

YourMajesty:: Glad to hear you survived your potlucks!!! There's so much going on this time of year...sometimes we meet ourselves coming and going!!! Enjoy your morning of relaxation. I wish I would be able to be online with you to stir up a little....mayhem!!! ;)
Have a great day and hope your DS has a good game today!!! :thumbsup2 (There is a swim meet at the Rec Center today, so Nathan doesn't have a game today.)

I really must go now!!! Pozey, How did the boys do with their posters??? I loved both of them!!!

Talk to you all later!!! Have a great day everyone!!!!

Good morning, Donna, and thanks for breakfast! I PM'd you back.

YM - the name of the play was "The Imaginary Invalid" - it's OLD - was written way back in 1672.

Michele - congrats to Matt and his BB team! Way to go! :cheer2:

Pozey - waiting to hear how the boys did last night!!

Weird question, but do any of you have any experience with things like homemade soapmaking and that kind of thing?? I'm going to make a sugar scrub for Christmas gifts this year, and can't decide what kind of oil to buy for it! I keep seeing lots of recipes that call for olive oil, but it seems awfully oily, and I don't want the green color!

Check in later - hope everyone has a lovely Saturday!

Good Morning!

Thanks for breakfast Donna!

Michele- :cool1: Congratulations to Matt!

Pozey- So how did Colton and Chase do?

Dznyfan- I have made soaps before but they didn't come out so good! They are useable but not too pretty!

Happy anniversary Ashley! Have fun at the game. :cheer2: GO ROCKETS! :cheer2: Me and Steven have been to a few games here and we have lots of fun at them. How did you and Jeremiah become Rockets fan? Just wondering. :teeth:

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Rhaine78 said:
Linzybrooke: Yes, I already got married. We were married on the 16th of November. We wanted to take our honeymoon over xmas at WDW... : )

Holy cow! 1 day, 7 hour 35 mins til we leave! yayayayay!

:Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :yay: :banana: :cheer2: :bounce:

Rhaine78....Congratlutaion!!! You made a great choice on the honeymoon plans...aren't you going to be there a couple of week? :banana:

YourMajesty said:
Rhaine78....Congratlutaion!!! You made a great choice on the honeymoon plans...aren't you going to be there a couple of week? :banana:

YourMajesty: Yes, we're going to be there for 18 days! :thumbsup2
I am so excited! We're down to 23 hours until we fly out! I'm super excited! It's going to be marvelous.. considering the weather here lacks in comparison to there.. by like 20-25 degrees!

Doing my happy dance!

:Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :yay: :dancer: :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter