Who here is not in the "clique" like me? Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I knew what Bree's favorite Disney movie was. I asked her and I was right!! It's Cinderella

Where are you going for dinner? We ended of getting KFC. I was fine with it...I didn't feel like cooking:rolleyes1
We met a couple of friends at Studio Movie Grill and saw Night at the Museum. I had been wanting to see it for a while and it was so cute! I might buy that one when it comes out. The food at our SMG is so good! I got a BBQ Chicken Wrap with Sweet Potato Fries (my favorite kind of fry!)

So, Bree is a Cinderella fan...

Good morning, Crew!!! Yay!!! It's Saturday!!!:woohoo: It's snowing here a little....flurries were predicted. I've got the coffee ready the hot cocoa is out; let's have a special Disney breakfast this morning!!!:earboy2:

200133601_8cbca4adca.jpg

I hope everyone has a Super Special saturday!!!!:hippie:
NUMMY! Chris made breakfast burritos this morning and they were so good!

:goodvibes Good Morning, well afternoon now!!

Little Lilly had a pretty good night...Bree took care of her alone and they did fine. When I came down at 8:30 Lilly was sleeping in her bassinet and Bree was on the sofa...I sent Bree down to her room for a few hours...we didn't see her again until noon!

Blake and I have some running around today...typical Saturday stuff, plus we need to buy Matt a new dresser.

Then I think Bree needs to go and register for her shower.

Have a great day...I'll check in later

Let us know where she registers!

Bonnie, I'm cracking up at your nail color!

Well, I'm off today (I can't believe it) and Chris and I don't have any plans. We might just lounge around!

Good morning, Crew!!! Yay!!! It's Saturday!!!:woohoo: It's snowing here a little....flurries were predicted. I've got the coffee ready the hot cocoa is out; let's have a special Disney breakfast this morning!!!:earboy2:

200133601_8cbca4adca.jpg

I hope everyone has a Super Special saturday!!!!:hippie:

Yum...thanks Donna. It's chilly here today but no snow.:dance3:

I missed everyone yesterday. I see there was some dancing going on for Michele and Lesa.

:dance3: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :dance3:

Guess what!

I'm going to WDW in November for my B-day!!!!! I thought we weren't going back this year but last night Steven asked me if I would like to go for my birthday!!!! Of course I said yes! I am so excited!!!!:cool1: :banana: :yay: :cheer2:

Guess what!

I'm going to WDW in November for my B-day!!!!! I thought we weren't going back this year but last night Steven asked me if I would like to go for my birthday!!!! Of course I said yes! I am so excited!!!!:cool1: :banana: :yay: :cheer2:

Yeah...Nicole's going to the world! I have my birthday trip scheduled for Decemeber!

:rockband: party: :dancer: :dance3: :woohoo: :banana:

Guess what!

HURRAY!!! Aren't unexpected trips the best!!!:cool1:

Let the planning begin!!:yay:

Guess what!

Woo-Hoo!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: I'm sooo excited you get a special birthday trip to WDW!!!!!:banana: :banana:

YESSSSS!!!!!! :cool1:
The Maverick looks so awesome!!! I think I might have to make a trip up there this year to try it out ;)

I am going to (sigh) spend the day with (sigh) my niece and nephews (sigh) because this will realistically be (sigh) the last time before they make their move to Florida on Friday (huge sigh).
:hug: :grouphug: :hug: I know how much you're gonna miss them!!! yes dsl is great :cool1: I like my Road Runner!

We have to go have our taxes done this afternoon. Crossing my fingers for good news. This evening Nathan is having a friend sleep over and tomorrow afternoon is a classmate's birthday skating party at 1:00pm.

Have a fun Saturday and I'll probably be checking in a little later.
Thank you for a wonderful breakfast! Good luck w/the taxes. Hope Nathan has fun w/the sleepover and party!

Then I think Bree needs to go and register for her shower.
Where is she registering:rolleyes1

Well, I'm off today (I can't believe it) and Chris and I don't have any plans. We might just lounge around!
:cool1: :banana: :yay: :cheer2: enjoy your day off Lin!!!

Guess what!

party: :rockband: party: Yay Nicole!!! Way to go Steven!!

That's great news Nicole!

Girls, you'd better start practicing your smilie dances for the 08 Cliqueless Cruise... Lyzzie saw the dancing banana and copied it, and she does one mean banana dance.

I took the girls to the art museum today. They enjoyed it, Lyzzie actually would have liked to stay longer but Emma was getting restless. Emma mostly enjoyed the bookstore/gift shop. Let me tell ya, for a free museum it still ended up costing me $30.00! (parking, lunch and a book) Emma fell asleep in the car before we left the parking garage, and I'm not far behind. She made me lug her stroller around the whole place and didn't sit in it for more than 2 minutes! But you know what would have happened if I left it in the car, "Carry me!"

Next weekend: the toy and miniature museum.

Michele: how's Lilly today? I love them when they are that little, I just want to snuggle her she looks so sweet.

Nicole, yeah for getting to go to WDW!!! Are you going early in the month for the F&W festival or later so you can see the Christmas decorations?

2x: I hope you are having a wonderful time with your family. I know your going to miss them alot.:hug: Happy early birthday to your sister!:dance3:

Nicole: How exciting, a birthday trip! :yay:

Today was very exhausting! We had to take Maddie back to the doctor because her wheezing was not improving and she still was not very active. The NP that saw Maddie said that if she didn't see improvement in the office, off to the hospital it would be, so she wanted to do a nebulizer treatment with pure oxygen. For those of you that don't know what a nebulizer is, it is like a air compressor that mixes air with the medicine to create a mist to inhale. Well before she did that, she made the mistake of trying to spray saline solution up her nose to try to loosen stuff up.:sad2: I knew the minute she did that it was all over, Madison lost her mind!:scared1: Luckily we got her calm enough to do the treatment and there was improvement so we got to go home. :rolleyes: We came home and I took a 2 hour nap!:rolleyes1

I almost forgot........

Happy 1 week birthday to Lilly!
thumb_0115.jpg

Michele - Congratulations on 1200!!
And love the new pics of Lilly!!

Lin - yeah, I think she's about to the point of wearing a mask!!

Hi, everybody! :wave2:

2x: I hope you are having a wonderful time with your family. I know your going to miss them alot.:hug: Happy early birthday to your sister!:dance3:

Nicole: How exciting, a birthday trip! :yay:

Today was very exhausting! We had to take Maddie back to the doctor because her wheezing was not improving and she still was not very active. The NP that saw Maddie said that if she didn't see improvement in the office, off to the hospital it would be, so she wanted to do a nebulizer treatment with pure oxygen. For those of you that don't know what a nebulizer is, it is like a air compressor that mixes air with the medicine to create a mist to inhale. Well before she did that, she made the mistake of trying to spray saline solution up her nose to try to loosen stuff up.:sad2: I knew the minute she did that it was all over, Madison lost her mind!:scared1: Luckily we got her calm enough to do the treatment and there was improvement so we got to go home. :rolleyes: We came home and I took a 2 hour nap!:rolleyes1

Lesa...that's not very good news...but I'm glad she responded. Has Maddie been in the hospital with her ashtma before? Is she sitll doing ok tonight?:flower3: Glad you had a nap...I know what it's like to get the point where you are so tired you can't sleep.:sad2:

I almost forgot........

Happy 1 week birthday to Lilly!
thumb_0115.jpg

Happy 1 week Miss Lilly:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Michele - Congratulations on 1200!!
And love the new pics of Lilly!!

Lin - yeah, I think she's about to the point of wearing a mask!!

Hi, everybody! :wave2:

Hey DznyFan....it was a bit nippy today. Hopefully Erin will stay well...I hope the cool weather doesn't aggrevate her respiratory stuff.

The boys and I are getting ready for some popcorn and a movie (well movie for them...dis for me:woohoo: )

Hi all!!

(just wanted to make it three in a row for us Tulsa cliqueless cliquers...) :lmao:

Lesa...that's not very good news...but I'm glad she responded. Has Maddie been in the hospital with her ashtma before? Is she sitll doing ok tonight?:flower3: Glad you had a nap...I know what it's like to get the point where you are so tired you can't sleep.:sad2:

The boys and I are getting ready for some popcorn and a movie (well movie for them...dis for me:woohoo: )

She's seems much better than the last 3 days. No fever, up and about playing, and eating every 5 minutes, so that's a good sign. She is still very congested and wheezing so that concerns me. She's sitting here doing another round of breathing treatments before she goes to bed and I have been pounding on her back, which helps break stuff up. She has only ever had to go to the ER, never an overnight. Usually when she gets that bad a few back to back albuterol treatments with the oxygen seems to do the trick. I have a feeling if she doesn't improve by tomorrow night, that's where we'll end up.:sad2: Has Andrew ever had to be hospitalized?

Popcorn and a movie sounds like fun! popcorn::

Is it me or did the darn smilies move again!:confused:

Good evening!! What's everyone up to tonight? Nathan has his friend spending the night and right now they are downstairs entertaining Gary.:laughing:

Happy One Week Birthday To Lilly!!!princess: :cheer2: princess:

Lesa:: You've had a rough week, girl. I think it's time you had a little nap...or two! How was the cookie selling today?

:woohoo: YourMajesty gets to Dis!!! :woohoo:

Lesa: When I was a kid & we lived in Orlando, something about the humidity and the climate made my mom's asthma really bad and she had to be on a nebulizer for a couple hours a day. That's actually why we moved to TX, my dad was afraid my mom would become too reliant on the neb. Once when I had a really bad upper respiratory infection she told me to use it and it cleared that sucker right up! I hope for both of your sakes that Madison feels better soon.

We watched Superman Returns tonight... what a dud. The kids loved it, when they went to bed Emma was flying her stuffed Minnie Mouse around her crib and calling her Superhero Mouse. I thought it was quite the snoozer.

Lyzzie neglected to tell me until tonight that she has a bunch of homework to do that's due on Monday, and it was assigned on Thursday! She luckily has already done the reading, but now she has about 4 pages to complete in a packet, things like word definitions and then finding the word in the book & copying the sentence, drawing pictures and writing little stories. Tomorrow is going to be a tough day around here!

Lilly is one week old already!!

Did anyone realize that one month ago yesterday we ConventionEars arrived at WDW and met each other?

Good evening!! What's everyone up to tonight? Nathan has his friend spending the night and right now they are downstairs entertaining Gary.:laughing:

Happy One Week Birthday To Lilly!!!princess: :cheer2: princess:

Lesa:: You've had a rough week, girl. I think it's time you had a little nap...or two! How was the cookie selling today?

:woohoo: YourMajesty gets to Dis!!! :woohoo:

Hi Donna! Sounds like Nathan is having a fun sleepover and you get a bit of time to yourself!:yay: Dh went and did the cookie shop for me.:goodvibes He said they sold a lot of cookie, but it was freezing. They had to stand out in the cold to sell them. The nap today sure did me good! I'm hoping to be refreshed for Wicked tomorrow. I would hate for that to be the time I crash.:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter