Who here is not in the "clique" like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I qualify!!!

I'm always roundly ignored whenever I attempt to jump in. No worries though, someones gotta be the wallpaper.... :wave2:

Definitions:
Cliche - something that has become overly familiar or commonplace
Clique - a narrow exclusive circle or group of persons; especially : one held together by common interests, views, or purposes

Here's my corny suggestion - cliqueche or since I don't remember my English rules to know if the middle "e" should be omitted, we could change the spelling to clickche.

Not only am I not in a clique, I keep PMs in my box from 2 years ago, just so it doesn't look completely empty.

:bounce: Hey this is me too!! what I can't figure is if some of you have made over 2000 posts ....

My input: when it comes time to see if you have missed anything here you can do a CLIQUE CHEQUE (canadian here -- sounds like check)

:rotfl2:

Tinkerbell_Girl said:
I like Clique This! I guess the reason I don't belong to any is because I'm quiet and not very witty. I guess that's why I'm tagless too. :(

No cliques for me and I'm very outgoing. (IRL I'm told I'm witty, but that's not the case on the DIS because I don't share the same humor as many here - especially the clique groups.)

I'm guessing that, like me, most that aren't a part of a clique simply don't want to be! For that reason, I respectfully forgo membership in an noclique clique. (Though I have to say I love "take this clique and shove it!")

I'm not in a Clique. But this thread is 5 pages long in an hour & a half so you guys are on your way to becoming a clique. :dance3:

wheeler1 said:
I qualify!!!

I'm always roundly ignored whenever I attempt to jump in. No worries though, someones gotta be the wallpaper.... :wave2:
::yes:: That pretty much sums me up, too. :thumbsup2

No clique for me either, I just don't have time to 'catch up' on hundreds of pages.....so add me to this "clique" and I promise that I will keep up on the thread! :)

p.s. I have only a couple of pm's that I have kept, so I dont feel totally lame!

shamrock30 said:
Not only am I not in a clique, I keep PMs in my box from 2 years ago, just so it doesn't look completely empty.
:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

hey, i'm not part of a clique either but that does not mean we are not COOL :cool1: ..because we are! :cool1:

MAKmom said:
But this thread is 5 pages long in an hour & a half so you guys are on your way to becoming a clique. :dance3:

Oh yeah? Well, clique-this. :banana:

:lmao:

MAKmom said:
I'm not in a Clique. But this thread is 5 pages long in an hour & a half so you guys are on your way to becoming a clique. :dance3:

That may mean I am no longer a clique virgin!

No clique but I would never describe myself as quiet! :crazy: I definitely don't have the time or inclination to keep up with clique threads and don't get the appeal. :goodvibes

:wave2:

nope we had a "HI" thread a while ago but that was as close as Ive come LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter