• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who here thinks that someday they will meet their future spouse at Disneyland?

Meet them there, not likely, but she must understand that it is a required place to visit.

Haha! I think meeting them there might be a stretch, but I suppose you just never know. I'm more concerned with meeting someone who will understand/accept the desire to go every weekend, at least a little. :rotfl:

I would love to say yes, but lately everytime I go, my dad is with me. Problem is, he looks young for his age and everyone thinks we are together. :headache: :eek: :eek::eek:

it would probably be just my luck as to meet the women of my dreams on a Disney vacation and have her end up being from Ireland or Australia or something, that crap happens to me all the time. so i am going to cross my fingers and say NO:teacher:

Nope, but a friend ours met his future wife while on vacation in Australia, and she was from Sweden. Another of our friends was at our wedding reception 9 years ago and met his future wife (aka our DJ). So you never know when cupids arrow is going to strike, and it usually happens when you least expect it.

I would love to say yes, but lately everytime I go, my dad is with me. Problem is, he looks young for his age and everyone thinks we are together. :headache: :eek: :eek::eek:

omg kim..so that was you and your dad i saw that one time i went..oh shoot...... :rotfl2: :lmao:

That's so humorous in an unfortunate way.

Have never thought about it, but you never know.... although like ChickenCarlos knowing my luck he'll be from the other side of the world with an aversion to Australians :D

well i hope that someday i do.. and that man better make my heart skip at least 2 beats and love disneyland also, otherwise he gets the boot! oh and he must love churros...

well i hope that someday i do.. and that man better make my heart skip at least 2 beats and love disneyland also, otherwise he gets the boot! oh and he must love churros...

What if he loves churros but only will eat them rarely? Is that ok?

if he eats them rarely i understand i am trying to watch my weight also..but the thing is.. most important is that he must understand my need to pin collect and my pin nerdyness.. even if he "acts" like he understands then its fine.. but also he has to make my heart skip beats ..and take my breath away.. and be able to ride california screamin over and over and over with out barfing.and when my tiny feet get caught in the trolly tracks he must stop and help me.

.. and be able to ride california screamin over and over and over with out barfing.and when my tiny feet get caught in the trolly tracks he must stop and help me.

Did you write the pet peeve or Isn't it funny, about kids getting thier feet stuck in the rails?

i wrote both threads... and yes i do occasionaly get my feet sorta stuck in the betrween the rails i got small feet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter