• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is coming?

budbeerlady

<font color=blue>I call DH The STREAK!!<br><font c
This is our 7th trip and will be my cousins 1st trip with her kids.

She started asking about it in Octoberish, and now the planning has really begun!

We will be traveling with????? Depends on who you ask on what day? :rotfl:

It will for sure be Dd and I, Dcousin and Dcousins 2 boys and 1 girl.

It also may or may not include Dcousins friend K, and my Mother in Law, and My sister in law, apparently, maybe...

We are working out some date kinks...

Right now it looks like Dec 10-19 2010 and hopefully staying at Pop.
Dcsn got a 30% off pin code, so we are hoping there is room at Pop with the code. We have an agent running the numbers for us. I figured at this point I dont want to handle it all, let a 3rd party work with the bunch of us. If people decide to come I can refer them to her.

After letting people ponder over the weekend its going to be the 2 families and 2 rooms. People are excited to go until they see the ticket cost, then they drop out. So the 2 rooms it will be and we will have a riot!

We are nailing down some more details.

The girls will be going BBB for their something special but the boys is still up in the air. The boys will be 10 and 8. I have given my cousin the ideas of
-Pirate makeover
-pirate cruise (might not work so well since 8yr old has peanut allergy)
- family magic tour
- shopping at the Lego shop in downtown Disney

That was all I could think of, I know my brain is tilted. I only ever pay attention to girl stuff.

So Dcousin got nice pin already back in early December. Yes, a year before the planned trip. Very nicely played Disney!

The pin was for 30% off a value.
So we have been tossing around dates, and trying other dates, and looking at calendars. Can you believe they are making the kids be in school December 20 and 21? Me either!!!! So the current dates are Dec 10-18. The 19th didnt work so well with school the next morning. And it trimmed a little off the top not having to pay full Christmas resort and dining prices for that day.

So after pouring over Allears, menus and pictures here are our dining choices!

1. Candlelight Dinner &Processional - if we did the Coral Reef for this one there would be one place to pick
2. Akershus
3. Biergarten
4. Sci-Fi
5. Donald's Safari Breakfast (what do we do for dinner then?)
6.Sanaa
7. 50's Prime Time Cafe
8. T-Rex (how much do I need for this? )
9. Chef Mickey's
10. Open Choice

Things are coming together now!!!!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter