who is doing a Pro Internship in 09?

New question...anyone know when we will get our IDs? For the CP it was during Trad, but since I just did mine in Jan, I don't know that I'll be doing it again (one month between programs)?

what role did you get?

I meant to call casting today and forgot until a few minutes ago...

I am going to be working at Vista Way with College Program Education. I still cant belive I have been back in the region for 2 weeks now and i havent met u yet. I met your boyfriend the other day though. He was really nice!

I am going to be working at Vista Way with College Program Education. I still cant belive I have been back in the region for 2 weeks now and i havent met u yet. I met your boyfriend the other day though. He was really nice!

Hi. So I think you'll be working with me then.

Hey all,

I am soo excited to be joining yall! I recieved my phone call today!!!!!

ACK! Darn you! ;)

I had finally given up hope and moved on, but to hear they are STILL doing notifications!?! Now I am wondering again! Boo!

Out of curiosity... when did you interview?

(oh! and congratulations!) :cheer2:

ACK! Darn you! ;)

I had finally given up hope and moved on, but to hear they are STILL doing notifications!?! Now I am wondering again! Boo!

Out of curiosity... when did you interview?

(oh! and congratulations!) :cheer2:

Sorry, If it makes you feel better I had given up too. I actually didnt interview for this one, I applied but never recieved a second interview. I am very very excited because I had completly given up. thus is the Disney Magic!!!

Did you apply recently? Or a while back?

I applied sometime in April and then had my 2nd interview a couple weeks ago.

I know, he told me. that's pretty funny. . .the schedulre has no creativity when it comes to my schedule. . .I'm prolly the only CP statused to SSR, therefore, i'm always there or OKW. I've never worked DTD and i've done a grand total of 5 or 6 shifts at port. lol

Did anyone else get another email from Disney today that has a new check-in time or specific check in time. They sent me a new email today that say my specific check in time is at noon not the 9-1030 am email I got yesterday.
It also said to email your new leaders if you have any questions, well wouldn't that be nice if I knew that information.

Did anyone else get another email from Disney today that has a new check-in time or specific check in time. They sent me a new email today that say my specific check in time is at noon not the 9-1030 am email I got yesterday.
It also said to email your new leaders if you have any questions, well wouldn't that be nice if I knew that information.

Yes! Well, sort of. Two days ago, I got an email saying my check in had been changed to the Casting Center. Well, today, I got an email saying to check in at Vista Way from 8 am-9am (originally I was 9am-10:30). I emailed my contact person, who then forwarded it to someone else, and they said check in at Vista.... So I guess I'll see :P Hopefully I go to the right place and don't miss anything!

Yep, I'm scheduled for 1030 and yep, it would be nice to know who my new leader is going to be! :confused3

ETA: I shot off an email asking if they could give me an idea of when relocation would be contacting, when I'll learn my location, if I have to do Traditions again (just did it in January), when I'll get my ID and if I should wear my current nametag. Chock full of questions, I am!

I wonder if they are splitting up the onsite vs. offsite folks to keep from having a bunch of offsite people taking up the space/time for the onsite stuff. I know when I checked in at Vista for my CP, it was a pain/confusing going through all of the housing checkpoints when I didn't need them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter