Who is going in December 2022??

I got the Fantasmic for Saturday Dec 10th but it went fast. I also noticed if I searched for “lunch” or “dinner”, nothing came up but using a specific time it did. ( I don’t know if that’s a true thing or it was a glitch only I experienced.)

It dropped about 3 minutes late, right after 6 AM.
Does anyone know if Fantasmic River Belle Premium was released for 12/9 or 12/10? Thanks!

I will be in the Disneyland area to visit friends and family from Dec. 3rd to Dec. 9th and will likely head to the parks on the 5th to 7th. The only super special thing I have booked thus far is the Princess Breakfast on Dec. 9th before I head home.

I've never been to DLR (except Downtown Disney) so it will all be new for me - so I'm trying not to obsess about my dining reservations.

What's even more strange is that there were a lot of reservations open for December 10th, but now all of those are gone except for 3. Something definitely went awry.

Wow, I did not expect the "lesser" table service restaurant reservations to be just as hard to get as the dining or dessert packages...
I just want a gluten free monte crisco from Cafe Orleans, not even from the more popular Blue Bayou! LOL
Do any of the table service places allow any sort of walk-up, order, and take-out / to go? Because I'd be just as okay with that! 🙂

Wow, I did not expect the "lesser" table service restaurant reservations to be just as hard to get as the dining or dessert packages...
I just want a gluten free monte crisco from Cafe Orleans, not even from the more popular Blue Bayou! LOL
Do any of the table service places allow any sort of walk-up, order, and take-out / to go? Because I'd be just as okay with that! 🙂
Same! I am after that Monte Cristo!

Yay, I got Lamplight. We were not going to go there, but I saw that they have special donuts for the holidays. :). Now I just need Cafe Orleans to pop up.

Yay, I got Cafe Orleans!!! :D
I am now debating on Carnation Cafe for the short rib entree... Do you think they would allow me to substitute something for the mac and cheese side? ... I'm one of those that doesn't like any mac and cheese other than Kraft, lol.

Anyone do Lamplight for WOC? We've seen WOC a million times and don't want to pay for one of the packages. We've never been to Lamplight and got a reservation for 8:10. If we don't get a good view, would they let us stay and move to a viewing spot when the show starts or sit at another empty table with a better view?

Yay, I got Cafe Orleans!!! :D
I am now debating on Carnation Cafe for the short rib entree... Do you think they would allow me to substitute something for the mac and cheese side? ... I'm one of those that doesn't like any mac and cheese other than Kraft, lol.
I got it too! I was going to be disappointed if I didn't get that one.

Anyone do Lamplight for WOC? We've seen WOC a million times and don't want to pay for one of the packages. We've never been to Lamplight and got a reservation for 8:10. If we don't get a good view, would they let us stay and move to a viewing spot when the show starts or sit at another empty table with a better view?
I’ve not tried this but others have reported there really is not a good view of WOC from LL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter