Who is going July 4th?

I look forward to meeting both of you. You will have to partake in the looping! There will be a full hook-up loop with a lot of Dissers so stop by to visit.

I just booked....I was just checking to make sure there werent any available sites...AND THERE WERE!!!! I dang near freaked out!!!! So, I booked the 3rd -7th because I was so shocked and didnt know what else to do!!!!!

I just booked....I was just checking to make sure there werent any available sites...AND THERE WERE!!!! I dang near freaked out!!!! So, I booked the 3rd -7th because I was so shocked and didnt know what else to do!!!!!

:lmao: you're so easy!

Thinking about the GC Parade, I just checked my golf cart...a couple of the batteries were bone dry....I filled them...and somehow, by the grace of God....it still runs!!!!!!! These batteries are 7 years old!!!! One day Im actually gonna buy new ones, I swear!!!

Bring the cart and Rich will give u a good deal on batteries and bring them with us.

Thanks Lorna...I'll let you know as we get closer...Id hate for ya'll to have to lug 6 heavy batteries all the way there and I not have the money for them!

I would really love to come, but we're stretching our vacation time thin as it is. If we come it would have to be for the weekend only and we just cant pull the camper down for less than 5 nights, so we'll play it by ear and may come down and stay at All-Stars again.

I got a text from someone today telling me they were officially booked for this....wondering if they are gonna post it here or keep it a secret?!?!?!?

I would really love to come, but we're stretching our vacation time thin as it is. If we come it would have to be for the weekend only and we just cant pull the camper down for less than 5 nights, so we'll play it by ear and may come down and stay at All-Stars again.

Carol, you know dang good and well you'll be there so just book at ASM now and save the headache. How can you not show up for the 4th GG.

I got a text from someone today telling me they were officially booked for this....wondering if they are gonna post it here or keep it a secret?!?!?!?

is it really fully booked? I just cancelled one site today. I still have another site that I was going to cancel. I'm willing to hold onto it for somebody else if they'll cover the deposit I paid.

Are u cancelling? I was on with group reservations today and they are trying to get us a better rate. Let me know if you cancel, thanks.

No, I originally booked our 2 sites online, at the higher rate. When I called group resvs to have rate changed they said I had to make 2 new ressies with 2 new deposits to get the group rate. (that's 4 deposits) Now I have to go back & cancel the original 2 sites and get a refund on them. I canceled one of those earlier today & haven't canceled the other yet. It was too confusing, that's why I'm keeping my original Oct ressies at the higher rate rather than booking under the group #.

Woo Hoo! We are going for the 4th!:cheer2: I just called today and booked June 27-July 8. Watch out cause we're commin!!

is it really fully booked? I just cancelled one site today. I still have another site that I was going to cancel. I'm willing to hold onto it for somebody else if they'll cover the deposit I paid.

I didnt mean that the campground was booked up....I mean this person booked a reservation!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter